Need help trying to get my niece a movie that is unavailable in australia.

Hello all im in canada! i have a niece that is 9 year old who loves to surf and her favorite surfer is BETHANY HAMILTOn and is her role model.
she wants to watch BETHANY HAMILTON: UNSTOPPABLE ... i was thinking of buying the dvd and sending to her but different dvd players apperently so she wont be able to watch a USA movie...
what if i buy the dvd and download it to a drive could she watched it from there?
if any suggestion let me know! it would mean a lot to me and her for her to be able to watch a movie from her role model!

she is a great surfer and has won some competitions even for her age even been on the news a couple times tho short of course was still awesome to see! i want her to countinue her dream and i want to encourage her!

thanks!
Last bumped on Dec 19, 2019, 8:12:33 AM
I would suggest finding the movie online and downloading it, then creating a "google drive" with the file on it and sending her the url of that google drive.

Usually movie files are in regular formats that most players can read so this shouldn't present an issue.

And it's probably easier to watch it on a pc then to create a big hassle out of getting the file to play on a television.

Hope that helps?

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
thanks Boem i thought of that also i cannot find it online anywhere... torrents included don't have it. sadly.
the movie itself is not even that expensive :P they also don't have a pc they only have xbox one and phones :P
That makes it a little more rough, but not an implossible problem at all.

I assume an xbox one can play mp3 files? So you could get the movie (in whatever fashion you can) and then convert it to an mp3 file and send a disk with that on it to their home with a postal service.

It's a really roundabout way, but it's also extremely simple and straightforward.

Hope you find a way \o

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
Last edited by elesham4ever on Feb 15, 2020, 1:40:44 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info