black aura

Anyone can tell me what that black aura around my char is ?
Is it from mistress of pain ?

Never invite Vorana, Last To Fall at a beer party.
Last edited by Vendetta on Dec 16, 2019, 12:55:20 PM
Last bumped on Dec 18, 2019, 1:59:55 AM
belt of the deceiver
"
xMustard wrote:
belt of the deceiver

Fun fact: you can transfer it with a skin transfer. Same for the effect of Maligaro's restraint.

Edit: That probably also means that a skin transfer can disable the visuals.
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
Last edited by FCK42 on Dec 16, 2019, 2:26:02 PM
"
FCK42 wrote:
"
xMustard wrote:
belt of the deceiver

Fun fact: you can transfer it with a skin transfer. Same for the effect of Maligaro's restraint.

yup i know you can transfer it which is pretty cool. i don't think i've ever tried to turn it off by transfering something over top of it. no idea if that works, but i guess i could. that would be neat and probably beneficial to the op
"
xMustard wrote:
"
FCK42 wrote:
"
xMustard wrote:
belt of the deceiver

yup i know you can transfer it which is pretty cool. i don't think i've ever tried to turn it off by transfering something over top of it. no idea if that works, but i guess i could. that would be neat and probably beneficial to the op

I have a couple of skin transfers I honestly don't usually need, so I tried it, it does work. Just transfer any other belt on it and it stops. Just... please don't transfer maligaro's restraint on it. Just don't.
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
I always hated that black "ass stank" aura but I'm too cheap to buy skin transfers just for belts. Just try to level into a decent stygian vise as fast as possible.

It's like your character is saying to the server "hey look who farted!" All the same, it's a great leveling belt and I have a few corrupted ones I like to use.
[19:36]#Mirror_stacking_clown: try smoke ganja every day for 10 years and do memory game
Cool to know it's transferable :D.

You can put it on a dead char and transfer it :)))

Quick question, how do you transfer it ?
Last edited by Vendetta on Dec 17, 2019, 12:58:07 PM
"
Vendetta wrote:
Cool to know it's transferable :D.

You can put it on a dead char and transfer it :)))

Quick question, how do you transfer it ?

MTX cosmetics allow you transfer the skin or effects of one item to overlay on another item. They're cheap and often better than any of the Permanent MTX in the shop. Sadly you can use them just once.

The best trick is to trade for a bricked HH and use its skin over your existing belt. Link it in chat and people will have a chuckle. One exile's awful misfortune is another exile's simpatico joke.
[19:36]#Mirror_stacking_clown: try smoke ganja every day for 10 years and do memory game
Yea ok, I am just too noob to play this game :P ...
"
Vendetta wrote:
Yea ok, I am just too noob to play this game :P ...

Dont worry. Eevrybody was a noob at some point.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info