Help/tips with ignite archer

So I guess I'll just start by posting the current PoB

https://pastebin.com/ag303bLd

Anyway, the goal I had in mind was to Use the new BA and Xoph's bow, with a focus on ignite.

I made it with Ascendant to start just because I can, a ranger variant is probably better but I think I'm pretty happy with the class itself.

I went Elementalist+Deadeye mostly for ele reflect and the deadeye passives are nice for clear (could easily take a different ascendancy and swap to any aoe support gem). The concept for me was that even one arrow can theoretically have decent clear, because of Xoph's ignite prolif. So the idea was to make a single target style setup, and let prolifs carry the clear (and I'm confident that it should do that currently without bothering with expensive corruptions so far)

The current setup should run above 6k life, 1500 leech per second, and a decent chunk of life regen too. In theory the build should have solid defenses. The

The part I'm looking for help on is maximizing the dps. Currently PoB has me at 200k dps from BA itself, and the ignites adding 360k. I'm fairly certain that the BA unique jewel isn't being factored into that, which to my understanding will double the ignite dps. That's 720k. The gems and such are also outdated. I edited the Xoph's bow to gain an additional 50% phys convert, and 10% fire dot multiplier, which should cover a good chunk of the damage boost once PoB updates, but I do think the overall damage for ignite alone should be around 1 mill in reality, and I wasn't trying to use incredibly GG gear.

That said, I'm also kind of stuck on how to really scale the dps higher at this point. There are probably options as far as making the build squishier, but I'd like it to be at least moderately tanky still.

Anyway, sorry for kind of a wall of text post, but I know I can't be the only one trying to make this work so I wanted to seek help on my options. Thanks!
Last bumped on Dec 12, 2019, 2:21:30 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info