Suggestion: allow a full or partial refund for console since GGG refuses to support

We got zero attention from exilecon not even 30 minutes. Never mentioned once

It’s obvious they aren’t doing anything for console or giving it any development time. You released one of the worst products on console and won’t even attempt to fix your issues and you’re leaving out core features as stated above. Basic features like chat and guild for over 800 days on Xbox and nearing a year in ps4. Always in “ a few weeks”. You constantly lie and make no actions towards fixing the console versions

Requesting a refund .

Chat and guilds when?
Support when?
Blights and anoints when?
Btw wtf does the report in game actually so because I doubt you even bother looking at that or supporting that “feature” when you fail to even implement basic chat system..... Js
Last bumped on Dec 16, 2019, 4:59:16 PM
Hey buddy,

Don't waste your time raging on the forums, contact support if you have an issue but I promise you will not get any sort of refund. The game is f2p and all purchases are entirely optional.

Do I agree with that?

Absolutely not. I find it disgusting that there are literally never any responses to console related questions or problems. The thing that you need to realise is this is a PC game. It will always be a PC game. No amount of asking/demanding refunds will change that, especially when done on the forums rather than contacting support.

Sorry buddy but you've just got to accept the slow progress or play something else.
Honestly now that console has custom item filters and remains completely free to play with no pay to win mechanics whatsoever it's impossible to complain. Console doesn't need guilds or PvP. Buy an Xbox One X or play on PC. Problem solved.

It's probably hard enough to develop a game for PC with fresh FREE content and then port it to TWO consoles, get it up and running in time for nearly simultaneous launches, without any errors or crashes. It would be a miracle if the new league had zero issues at launch and required no hotfixes. Yeesh.

Spoiler
YOU OWE ME FREE DOLLARS AND FIFTY FREE CENTS!

ⁿ̷̧̨͇̻̩̪̭̐͋̓̋̄̀̌̌̚ ̷̨̢̢̗̯͖͕͔̍̌̓͑͐̃͝ ̶̧̻̺̠̯̯̖͚̠̪̆̈́̇̈́̀̀͝ ̶̟̅̅ ̵̡̡̼͖̫͍̝̯͉̈́̌͑̽̅͆͋̀̚͝ͅ ̶̡̺̹̯̍ ̸̖̟͙͍̑̾̓ ̶̞͖̗͊ ̴̧̩̻͇̦̣͇͇̌̏̾̈́̍͘ ̷͍̼̥̼̰̫̞̟̳̩̀͌̃͘͝ ̸̤̳̜̱̖͎̩̫̩̈̒̄͒̃̌̄̎͝ ̸͉̫͓̗̯͕̲̏̀̌̃͊͌̕͘ ̴̡̛̬̞̑̒̽̍͒̆̀̀͘ ̸̯̳̰̤͇̬̊̃͆̋͑́̎͂ ̷̡̤̫̬̩͋͝ ̸̠͔͕͈̮͙̻̦̘͋̌̈́͊̂͗͊̽͠ ̸͍͐̏ ̸̮̱̹̥̓̓̀̅̐̐̕͜ ̴̨̛̻͙͕͔̃̈́́̂̆͊͊ ̴͕̥̃̈́͒̋ ̵̢̙̎͜͜ ̸͎̓̽̀͂̓͝ͅ ̷̘̠͕̼̓̒̀͜ ̷̛͔̳̦̅̔̉̾̒ ̵̦̇̾̃̄͆͗͑͘͘͜ ̴̼͕͋̉̐̌̐̐̇̌́͠ ̸̳͈̖̟͇͑ ̷̞̣͉̮̩̙̈͂̔̑͛͗͂͐̚͜ ̵͉̥͂̽ ̶̨̛͍̭̱̲̈͜ ̷̡̩̹̘̜̺̅̐̈́̈́̋̀̿̔ᵒ̵͉̦̥̙̬͉͂͑̈́̽̑̆̌͋̃ ̶̭̭̫̩͓͇̼̗̻̌͋͑̃͆͗ ̶̰̩̒́͗̐̽͑̐ ̵̪̹̾̿̔̽̈̾̌̔͝ ̸̨̡̡̧̮͚̻̟̜̊͗ͅ ̷̼̗̤̄̈́̋̚͝ ̴̙͔̬̺̩̫͔̲̌͐ ̷̫͗̈́͋͋̎͝ ̸̧̠̀̈́̒͊͆̕͘͠ ̴̡̙̭̻̞̝͈̠̫͂ ̵̧̺̭̬̩̓̈́̽ ̷̹̰̟̔͂̎ ̶̇̎̉̉̇ͅ ̵̛̟͍͎́̈́̀̄͘͠ ̸̥͈͕̎̀ ̸̝͙̩͖̅̓̿̀͘̕͠ ̶̗̼̦̗̋́̈́ ̵͍̝̑ ̶̡̦̗̗̱͔̥͇̽͆̒͌̆̏ ̴̡̀̈́̾͘ ̶̡̨͉̲͈̻̂̔̆̎̿͜ ̵̧̱̻̀ ̶̢̧̰̜͋͂̕ ̵͖̠̃̽ ̷̧̣̱̥͎̯͕̻͍̰̂̽͑̈́̿̀̄ ̸̮̳͚̹̣̖̹͉̦̂́̆͐̃̿́̊͂͝ ̷͙̘̺͉̰̗̈́͛̽̔͒̑͒́̉ͅ ̷̟̑̀̉̈́̽̈͐̂̈́̚ ̷̧͎̰̬̠͍̑̋͛͗̉̕̚ ̸̬͚̹̻̣͕̺̣̽͊̐ ̴̛̼͕̳͓͊̂͑̂̈́ ̷̛̳̜̠̭͒̈́̉͐̔͘͜͝ ̷̻͕̀̇ ̴̖̗̩̜͓̞̫̜̩̹̐̆̀̔̿͆͒̋͋̄ ̸̦̘̎̑̾͐̀̌͑̊̽̌ ̷̧̨̟̝͉͙̭͆́̈́̽̏͘ ̴̠̺̼̉͛͐̉̈́̒͆̎͝ ̶̡̻̫̦̩̟͖̄͑͛͊̿̈́̌͘͝ͅʷ̶̛̤̘̎̋̀̈́̇͌͋͘͜͝ ̸̧̛̬͈̫̐̈̃͝ ̸̧̢͕͙̖͍̣̯̝̞̅͐̈́ ̴̲̭͉̯̗̿̍͝ͅ ̴̦̺̄̑̇̈͛ ̷͇̼̱͋͋͒̓͆͆ ̸̱͚͕̪̭̹̜̙͒͘ ̸̪̊͌̏́̀̓̊̏̀ ̷̛͇̌̔̌͆́ ̵̥͗́͒́͋̇͒ ̵̧̼̖̘̝̹͉͛͆̆̎̎͑͘̕ ̸̨̰̲̯͆̒̔̽͌̑̾ ̸̟͚̯͓͠ ̶̣͔̉̂̂̈́̓̀́͑̕͘ ̷̧͇͇͎̥̜̗̖̤̀͌̈́͒̿ ̷̞̗͉̹̞̬͈̩͚̠͊̈́̎͑̒͝ ̴̛̮̭̞͉ ̵̧͇̌͐͑̄͋́̕͝ ̶̢̧͎͖̟͓̤̝͉̍̇̅͋̆͜ ̵͇̅̊̓͑͘͘͝ ̶̢̙̲̩̻̝̭̓̔͐̀̍͑͆̈́ ̸̼͉̟̥̠͌ ̸̳͇͇͖̥͇̈̉͆̌̊͒̀̚͝ ̷̻̖͙͈̦̼̟͈͙̹͐ ̴̜̯͙̜͛̓͋̐͛̿̇̚͘ ̴̢̧̺͉͕͎̠͌͗̓̀̈́̉̕̚͜ ̴̳̩̱̥̙͚̻̓͒͋ͅ ̸̡̧̭̭͔̱̮̯͗͌̆̃̂̾̿̚͝ͅ ̸̖̜̗͎̘̼̦̈́̋͂͐̈̀͘͜ ̶̞͔̞̟͂̍͒̅̏ͅ ̵̟̍̇̽̇̐ ̸̢̟̟̞̺͌ ̴̡̘̼̞̣̗̹̺̥̉̿̑͛͠ ̷̪̳͍͎̮̖͓̿͂̍̒̏̉͠ ̸̡͔̳̙̯̱̜͚͕̊̓͆̓̒̕ ̵̛̟̈̒̆͝͠ ̸̲͔͍̿͂͜ͅʰ̸̡̟̻̰͈͍͂̎́̒͐̊̀̕ ̸̮̩̱̘̪̣̰̐̽̍̀ ̷͙̣̲͊̌́̆̓̄̒͝ ̸̡̻̤̬̋̂́̍ ̴̨̺̫̠̦̹̝͇̌̍̂͠ ̶̧̹̰̭̗͈̘̤̜̂́̊̽́̕ͅ ̶̨̰̻̠̞̩͇̓͒̉̄ ̸͎̜̩̞̤͖̹̘̀͂̊ ̶͈̱̳̳̜̙̩̌ ̴̨̳̱̬̖͍̩̹͉̂̎̊͜͠͝ ̴̣̬̖̙̱͖̯̘̏̈ ̵̤̬̂̉͗́͌ ̴̢̢͎͔̗̂ ̵̱͙̐̿̒ ̶̡̡̭̲̗̭̀͜ ̷̩͕̳̖̟̠̾̉̌̆͊́͂̌̕͝ ̸̛̺̰͍͈̊ ̶͈̲͇̞͎̦̞͓̮̐͑͐́̑͒̅́͠ ̵̢̝̪̘̈͆̃̀̄̑̓̍͝ ̸̤͍̦͆̒́ ̸̪͕̗̬̑ ̴͚̟̣͉͔͙̖̤̿́͗̐̉ ̴͉̙̟̾͌̆͊̒̅ ̵̮͂͌͒͘͜͠ ̸̠͇̫̲̮̦͉̑͋͑̊̋ ̵̨̛̰̼̩̟͈̭̖̑͑̀̿̔̊̀͜͜͠ᵉ̶̥̦͈͂̓̍͘̕͠ͅ ̴̳̎̋̀̂͒̕ ̴̨̢̢̩̻̜̖͚͍͍͋́̎ ̵͚̭̎͆̈ ̸̢͙͚̣̀̾ ̵̳̙͉̮̈͑̈́͌̈́͋͆̚ ̴̧̡̼̙͎̏͌̓ ̵̨̡̛͎͖̼͎͓͇̘̝̌̓͌̌͝ ̷̢̢̙͉͚̳̹̟̊͒̆̀̅͜ ̷̖̇͗̌́̓̋͝ ̶̥̈́͋̋͋̚͜ ̸̳̰͙̬̗̮͗͛̀́̎̎ ̶̜̉ ̸̧̨̟͖̻͉͙̳͚̈́̐̄̌̊̆ ̵̛̯̼̗̰̟̖͇̅̂̃̇͋̄̀͝ ̷̡̢̤̯͖̝͎̇͒̾̉̕͘͝ ̸̧̲̻̼̫̭̺̋͗̋͑͋̌͑͘͘͠ʳ̷̛͉̹̥̅͆̓͋͘͘ ̵̮͓̑͐̒̚͝ ̷̤̮̞̯̪̰͎͓̐͑͒̎͐̓͆̔͝ ̴̟̰̞̑̊͛͑͑̀́̃̔ ̷̙̻̗̪̹͍̠͚̰̝͆̀̄̈́̐̈́͂̓̒ ̴̡̛̖̪͂͌͘ ̵̨͉̮͉͉͔͒̀̕̚͝͠ͅ ̷̢̥̜̲̅̽͌̒̅̀͝ ̴̧̭̀͌ ̷̼͈͇̦̲̻̈́̑̔̇͌͛̓͠ͅⁿ̷̧̨͇̻̩̪̭̐͋̓̋̄̀̌̌̚ ̷̨̢̢̗̯͖͕͔̍̌̓͑͐̃͝ ̶̧̻̺̠̯̯̖͚̠̪̆̈́̇̈́̀̀͝ ̶̟̅̅ ̵̡̡̼͖̫͍̝̯͉̈́̌͑̽̅͆͋̀̚͝ͅ ̶̡̺̹̯̍ ̸̖̟͙͍̑̾̓ ̶̞͖̗͊ ̴̧̩̻͇̦̣͇͇̌̏̾̈́̍͘ ̷͍̼̥̼̰̫̞̟̳̩̀͌̃͘͝ ̸̤̳̜̱̖͎̩̫̩̈̒̄͒̃̌̄̎͝ ̸͉̫͓̗̯͕̲̏̀̌̃͊͌̕͘ ̴̡̛̬̞̑̒̽̍͒̆̀̀͘ ̸̯̳̰̤͇̬̊̃͆̋͑́̎͂ ̷̡̤̫̬̩͋͝ ̸̠͔͕͈̮͙̻̦̘͋̌̈́͊̂͗͊̽͠ ̸͍͐̏ ̸̮̱̹̥̓̓̀̅̐̐̕͜ ̴̨̛̻͙͕͔̃̈́́̂̆͊͊ ̴͕̥̃̈́͒̋ ̵̢̙̎͜͜ ̸͎̓̽̀͂̓͝ͅ ̷̘̠͕̼̓̒̀͜ ̷̛͔̳̦̅̔̉̾̒ ̵̦̇̾̃̄͆͗͑͘͘͜ ̴̼͕͋̉̐̌̐̐̇̌́͠ ̸̳͈̖̟͇͑ ̷̞̣͉̮̩̙̈͂̔̑͛͗͂͐̚͜ ̵͉̥͂̽ ̶̨̛͍̭̱̲̈͜ ̷̡̩̹̘̜̺̅̐̈́̈́̋̀̿̔ᵒ̵͉̦̥̙̬͉͂͑̈́̽̑̆̌͋̃ ̶̭̭̫̩͓͇̼̗̻̌͋͑̃͆͗ ̶̰̩̒́͗̐̽͑̐ ̵̪̹̾̿̔̽̈̾̌̔͝ ̸̨̡̡̧̮͚̻̟̜̊͗ͅ ̷̼̗̤̄̈́̋̚͝ ̴̙͔̬̺̩̫͔̲̌͐ ̷̫͗̈́͋͋̎͝ ̸̧̠̀̈́̒͊͆̕͘͠ ̴̡̙̭̻̞̝͈̠̫͂ ̵̧̺̭̬̩̓̈́̽ ̷̹̰̟̔͂̎ ̶̇̎̉̉̇ͅ ̵̛̟͍͎́̈́̀̄͘͠ ̸̥͈͕̎̀ ̸̝͙̩͖̅̓̿̀͘̕͠ ̶̗̼̦̗̋́̈́ ̵͍̝̑ ̶̡̦̗̗̱͔̥͇̽͆̒͌̆̏ ̴̡̀̈́̾͘ ̶̡̨͉̲͈̻̂̔̆̎̿͜ ̵̧̱̻̀ ̶̢̧̰̜͋͂̕ ̵͖̠̃̽ ̷̧̣̱̥͎̯͕̻͍̰̂̽͑̈́̿̀̄ ̸̮̳͚̹̣̖̹͉̦̂́̆͐̃̿́̊͂͝ ̷͙̘̺͉̰̗̈́͛̽̔͒̑͒́̉ͅ
"
Flap the Jax wrote:
Honestly now that console has custom item filters and remains completely free to play with no pay to win mechanics whatsoever it's impossible to complain. Console doesn't need guilds or PvP. Buy an Xbox One X or play on PC. Problem solved.

It's probably hard enough to develop a game for PC with fresh FREE content and then port it to TWO consoles, get it up and running in time for nearly simultaneous launches, without any errors or crashes. It would be a miracle if the new league had zero issues at launch and required no hotfixes. Yeesh.

Spoiler

You’re right, console doesn’t need guilds or PvP.

What it needs is stability. A game that constantly crashes, and has done so for MONTHS, is absolutely worth complaining about — free or otherwise. Period. If developing for consoles in addition to PC was too daunting of a task, they shouldn’t have entered the console sphere to begin with. It’s now their responsibility, as a developer providing a service, to fix it. Saying “its free stop complaining herp derp” is no excuse.
"
purely_sinful wrote:
"
Flap the Jax wrote:
Buy an Xbox One X or play on PC. Problem solved.
Spoiler

You’re right, console doesn’t need guilds or PvP.

What it needs is stability. A game that constantly crashes, and has done so for MONTHS, is absolutely worth complaining about — free or otherwise. Period. If developing for consoles in addition to PC was too daunting of a task, they shouldn’t have entered the console sphere to begin with. It’s now their responsibility, as a developer providing a service, to fix it. Saying “its free stop complaining herp derp” is no excuse.

I have a One X. It does not crash. I have not experienced game breaking crashes since 3 leagues ago and those crashes were fixed within 24 hours. Also it's free stop complaining herpa derpa.

Still, good luck to you. Oh and happy holidays.

ⁿ̷̧̨͇̻̩̪̭̐͋̓̋̄̀̌̌̚ ̷̨̢̢̗̯͖͕͔̍̌̓͑͐̃͝ ̶̧̻̺̠̯̯̖͚̠̪̆̈́̇̈́̀̀͝ ̶̟̅̅ ̵̡̡̼͖̫͍̝̯͉̈́̌͑̽̅͆͋̀̚͝ͅ ̶̡̺̹̯̍ ̸̖̟͙͍̑̾̓ ̶̞͖̗͊ ̴̧̩̻͇̦̣͇͇̌̏̾̈́̍͘ ̷͍̼̥̼̰̫̞̟̳̩̀͌̃͘͝ ̸̤̳̜̱̖͎̩̫̩̈̒̄͒̃̌̄̎͝ ̸͉̫͓̗̯͕̲̏̀̌̃͊͌̕͘ ̴̡̛̬̞̑̒̽̍͒̆̀̀͘ ̸̯̳̰̤͇̬̊̃͆̋͑́̎͂ ̷̡̤̫̬̩͋͝ ̸̠͔͕͈̮͙̻̦̘͋̌̈́͊̂͗͊̽͠ ̸͍͐̏ ̸̮̱̹̥̓̓̀̅̐̐̕͜ ̴̨̛̻͙͕͔̃̈́́̂̆͊͊ ̴͕̥̃̈́͒̋ ̵̢̙̎͜͜ ̸͎̓̽̀͂̓͝ͅ ̷̘̠͕̼̓̒̀͜ ̷̛͔̳̦̅̔̉̾̒ ̵̦̇̾̃̄͆͗͑͘͘͜ ̴̼͕͋̉̐̌̐̐̇̌́͠ ̸̳͈̖̟͇͑ ̷̞̣͉̮̩̙̈͂̔̑͛͗͂͐̚͜ ̵͉̥͂̽ ̶̨̛͍̭̱̲̈͜ ̷̡̩̹̘̜̺̅̐̈́̈́̋̀̿̔ᵒ̵͉̦̥̙̬͉͂͑̈́̽̑̆̌͋̃ ̶̭̭̫̩͓͇̼̗̻̌͋͑̃͆͗ ̶̰̩̒́͗̐̽͑̐ ̵̪̹̾̿̔̽̈̾̌̔͝ ̸̨̡̡̧̮͚̻̟̜̊͗ͅ ̷̼̗̤̄̈́̋̚͝ ̴̙͔̬̺̩̫͔̲̌͐ ̷̫͗̈́͋͋̎͝ ̸̧̠̀̈́̒͊͆̕͘͠ ̴̡̙̭̻̞̝͈̠̫͂ ̵̧̺̭̬̩̓̈́̽ ̷̹̰̟̔͂̎ ̶̇̎̉̉̇ͅ ̵̛̟͍͎́̈́̀̄͘͠ ̸̥͈͕̎̀ ̸̝͙̩͖̅̓̿̀͘̕͠ ̶̗̼̦̗̋́̈́ ̵͍̝̑ ̶̡̦̗̗̱͔̥͇̽͆̒͌̆̏ ̴̡̀̈́̾͘ ̶̡̨͉̲͈̻̂̔̆̎̿͜ ̵̧̱̻̀ ̶̢̧̰̜͋͂̕ ̵͖̠̃̽ ̷̧̣̱̥͎̯͕̻͍̰̂̽͑̈́̿̀̄ ̸̮̳͚̹̣̖̹͉̦̂́̆͐̃̿́̊͂͝ ̷͙̘̺͉̰̗̈́͛̽̔͒̑͒́̉ͅ ̷̟̑̀̉̈́̽̈͐̂̈́̚ ̷̧͎̰̬̠͍̑̋͛͗̉̕̚ ̸̬͚̹̻̣͕̺̣̽͊̐ ̴̛̼͕̳͓͊̂͑̂̈́ ̷̛̳̜̠̭͒̈́̉͐̔͘͜͝ ̷̻͕̀̇ ̴̖̗̩̜͓̞̫̜̩̹̐̆̀̔̿͆͒̋͋̄ ̸̦̘̎̑̾͐̀̌͑̊̽̌ ̷̧̨̟̝͉͙̭͆́̈́̽̏͘ ̴̠̺̼̉͛͐̉̈́̒͆̎͝ ̶̡̻̫̦̩̟͖̄͑͛͊̿̈́̌͘͝ͅʷ̶̛̤̘̎̋̀̈́̇͌͋͘͜͝ ̸̧̛̬͈̫̐̈̃͝ ̸̧̢͕͙̖͍̣̯̝̞̅͐̈́ ̴̲̭͉̯̗̿̍͝ͅ ̴̦̺̄̑̇̈͛ ̷͇̼̱͋͋͒̓͆͆ ̸̱͚͕̪̭̹̜̙͒͘ ̸̪̊͌̏́̀̓̊̏̀ ̷̛͇̌̔̌͆́ ̵̥͗́͒́͋̇͒ ̵̧̼̖̘̝̹͉͛͆̆̎̎͑͘̕ ̸̨̰̲̯͆̒̔̽͌̑̾ ̸̟͚̯͓͠ ̶̣͔̉̂̂̈́̓̀́͑̕͘ ̷̧͇͇͎̥̜̗̖̤̀͌̈́͒̿ ̷̞̗͉̹̞̬͈̩͚̠͊̈́̎͑̒͝ ̴̛̮̭̞͉ ̵̧͇̌͐͑̄͋́̕͝ ̶̢̧͎͖̟͓̤̝͉̍̇̅͋̆͜ ̵͇̅̊̓͑͘͘͝ ̶̢̙̲̩̻̝̭̓̔͐̀̍͑͆̈́ ̸̼͉̟̥̠͌ ̸̳͇͇͖̥͇̈̉͆̌̊͒̀̚͝ ̷̻̖͙͈̦̼̟͈͙̹͐ ̴̜̯͙̜͛̓͋̐͛̿̇̚͘ ̴̢̧̺͉͕͎̠͌͗̓̀̈́̉̕̚͜ ̴̳̩̱̥̙͚̻̓͒͋ͅ ̸̡̧̭̭͔̱̮̯͗͌̆̃̂̾̿̚͝ͅ ̸̖̜̗͎̘̼̦̈́̋͂͐̈̀͘͜ ̶̞͔̞̟͂̍͒̅̏ͅ ̵̟̍̇̽̇̐ ̸̢̟̟̞̺͌ ̴̡̘̼̞̣̗̹̺̥̉̿̑͛͠ ̷̪̳͍͎̮̖͓̿͂̍̒̏̉͠ ̸̡͔̳̙̯̱̜͚͕̊̓͆̓̒̕ ̵̛̟̈̒̆͝͠ ̸̲͔͍̿͂͜ͅʰ̸̡̟̻̰͈͍͂̎́̒͐̊̀̕ ̸̮̩̱̘̪̣̰̐̽̍̀ ̷͙̣̲͊̌́̆̓̄̒͝ ̸̡̻̤̬̋̂́̍ ̴̨̺̫̠̦̹̝͇̌̍̂͠ ̶̧̹̰̭̗͈̘̤̜̂́̊̽́̕ͅ ̶̨̰̻̠̞̩͇̓͒̉̄ ̸͎̜̩̞̤͖̹̘̀͂̊ ̶͈̱̳̳̜̙̩̌ ̴̨̳̱̬̖͍̩̹͉̂̎̊͜͠͝ ̴̣̬̖̙̱͖̯̘̏̈ ̵̤̬̂̉͗́͌ ̴̢̢͎͔̗̂ ̵̱͙̐̿̒ ̶̡̡̭̲̗̭̀͜ ̷̩͕̳̖̟̠̾̉̌̆͊́͂̌̕͝ ̸̛̺̰͍͈̊ ̶͈̲͇̞͎̦̞͓̮̐͑͐́̑͒̅́͠ ̵̢̝̪̘̈͆̃̀̄̑̓̍͝ ̸̤͍̦͆̒́ ̸̪͕̗̬̑ ̴͚̟̣͉͔͙̖̤̿́͗̐̉ ̴͉̙̟̾͌̆͊̒̅ ̵̮͂͌͒͘͜͠ ̸̠͇̫̲̮̦͉̑͋͑̊̋ ̵̨̛̰̼̩̟͈̭̖̑͑̀̿̔̊̀͜͜͠ᵉ̶̥̦͈͂̓̍͘̕͠ͅ ̴̳̎̋̀̂͒̕ ̴̨̢̢̩̻̜̖͚͍͍͋́̎ ̵͚̭̎͆̈ ̸̢͙͚̣̀̾ ̵̳̙͉̮̈͑̈́͌̈́͋͆̚ ̴̧̡̼̙͎̏͌̓ ̵̨̡̛͎͖̼͎͓͇̘̝̌̓͌̌͝ ̷̢̢̙͉͚̳̹̟̊͒̆̀̅͜ ̷̖̇͗̌́̓̋͝ ̶̥̈́͋̋͋̚͜ ̸̳̰͙̬̗̮͗͛̀́̎̎ ̶̜̉ ̸̧̨̟͖̻͉͙̳͚̈́̐̄̌̊̆ ̵̛̯̼̗̰̟̖͇̅̂̃̇͋̄̀͝ ̷̡̢̤̯͖̝͎̇͒̾̉̕͘͝ ̸̧̲̻̼̫̭̺̋͗̋͑͋̌͑͘͘͠ʳ̷̛͉̹̥̅͆̓͋͘͘ ̵̮͓̑͐̒̚͝ ̷̤̮̞̯̪̰͎͓̐͑͒̎͐̓͆̔͝ ̴̟̰̞̑̊͛͑͑̀́̃̔ ̷̙̻̗̪̹͍̠͚̰̝͆̀̄̈́̐̈́͂̓̒ ̴̡̛̖̪͂͌͘ ̵̨͉̮͉͉͔͒̀̕̚͝͠ͅ ̷̢̥̜̲̅̽͌̒̅̀͝ ̴̧̭̀͌ ̷̼͈͇̦̲̻̈́̑̔̇͌͛̓͠ͅⁿ̷̧̨͇̻̩̪̭̐͋̓̋̄̀̌̌̚ ̷̨̢̢̗̯͖͕͔̍̌̓͑͐̃͝ ̶̧̻̺̠̯̯̖͚̠̪̆̈́̇̈́̀̀͝ ̶̟̅̅ ̵̡̡̼͖̫͍̝̯͉̈́̌͑̽̅͆͋̀̚͝ͅ ̶̡̺̹̯̍ ̸̖̟͙͍̑̾̓ ̶̞͖̗͊ ̴̧̩̻͇̦̣͇͇̌̏̾̈́̍͘ ̷͍̼̥̼̰̫̞̟̳̩̀͌̃͘͝ ̸̤̳̜̱̖͎̩̫̩̈̒̄͒̃̌̄̎͝ ̸͉̫͓̗̯͕̲̏̀̌̃͊͌̕͘ ̴̡̛̬̞̑̒̽̍͒̆̀̀͘ ̸̯̳̰̤͇̬̊̃͆̋͑́̎͂ ̷̡̤̫̬̩͋͝ ̸̠͔͕͈̮͙̻̦̘͋̌̈́͊̂͗͊̽͠ ̸͍͐̏ ̸̮̱̹̥̓̓̀̅̐̐̕͜ ̴̨̛̻͙͕͔̃̈́́̂̆͊͊ ̴͕̥̃̈́͒̋ ̵̢̙̎͜͜ ̸͎̓̽̀͂̓͝ͅ ̷̘̠͕̼̓̒̀͜ ̷̛͔̳̦̅̔̉̾̒ ̵̦̇̾̃̄͆͗͑͘͘͜ ̴̼͕͋̉̐̌̐̐̇̌́͠ ̸̳͈̖̟͇͑ ̷̞̣͉̮̩̙̈͂̔̑͛͗͂͐̚͜ ̵͉̥͂̽ ̶̨̛͍̭̱̲̈͜ ̷̡̩̹̘̜̺̅̐̈́̈́̋̀̿̔ᵒ̵͉̦̥̙̬͉͂͑̈́̽̑̆̌͋̃ ̶̭̭̫̩͓͇̼̗̻̌͋͑̃͆͗ ̶̰̩̒́͗̐̽͑̐ ̵̪̹̾̿̔̽̈̾̌̔͝ ̸̨̡̡̧̮͚̻̟̜̊͗ͅ ̷̼̗̤̄̈́̋̚͝ ̴̙͔̬̺̩̫͔̲̌͐ ̷̫͗̈́͋͋̎͝ ̸̧̠̀̈́̒͊͆̕͘͠ ̴̡̙̭̻̞̝͈̠̫͂ ̵̧̺̭̬̩̓̈́̽ ̷̹̰̟̔͂̎ ̶̇̎̉̉̇ͅ ̵̛̟͍͎́̈́̀̄͘͠ ̸̥͈͕̎̀ ̸̝͙̩͖̅̓̿̀͘̕͠ ̶̗̼̦̗̋́̈́ ̵͍̝̑ ̶̡̦̗̗̱͔̥͇̽͆̒͌̆̏ ̴̡̀̈́̾͘ ̶̡̨͉̲͈̻̂̔̆̎̿͜ ̵̧̱̻̀ ̶̢̧̰̜͋͂̕ ̵͖̠̃̽ ̷̧̣̱̥͎̯͕̻͍̰̂̽͑̈́̿̀̄ ̸̮̳͚̹̣̖̹͉̦̂́̆͐̃̿́̊͂͝ ̷͙̘̺͉̰̗̈́͛̽̔͒̑͒́̉ͅ
"
purely_sinful wrote:

I play on ps4 and have only had a handful of crashes in the time i've played since POE launched, console does get support through updates but pc gets more because they don't have a mandatory certification process to go through for each patch.
"
"
purely_sinful wrote:

I play on ps4 and have only had a handful of crashes in the time i've played since POE launched, console does get support through updates but pc gets more because they don't have a mandatory certification process to go through for each patch.

I had about 100 crashes since launch on my ps4 (pro) though i probably played a lot more than you. Had a few hardcore deaths because of freezes as well.

Additionally, several hours a day the game was almost unplayable because of extreme lags. This changed when i switched servers from Frankfurt to London.

Crashes unfortunately, still remain which would be tolerable i guess.
But its not just the crashes. Some skills still dont seem to work as intended. Aoe skills like Reave or Ground Slam for example do not hit all the enemies in range.
Why is that? Is it because of desync?

They improved movement skills, made them perform better. Why cant they fix this? Is it even possible to fix this?

Do the devs know about this? How are they seeing this? We dont know.

Poe is an online game but it feels very lonely, chat is still missing. Trade has to be improved. How about these changes, whats the status? How important are these changes for the devs, whats their priority list?

There are, as far as i know, about 200 people working on poe. Why isnt at least one of them talking to us console players more often? Keeping us informed about what we can expect. Is it that diffcult?

@Flap the Jax
As you can clearly see the op is playing on ps4. Knowing that you dont have performance issues on your xbox probably doesnt make him feel better or complain less. happy holidays
"
Napolleon wrote:
We got zero attention from exilecon not even 30 minutes. Never mentioned once

WRONG! PoE on console is PoE. PoE on console is virtually the same as on PC. Exilecon was about PoE. Nowhere did it say PC PoE.
PoE is not a "free game" and GGG are not a charity. It uses a specific business model that clearly works well for them, and more power to GGG for that -the game would not continue to exist if the system was not financially viable.

A discussion about the pros and cons of the business model or the nuances related to GGG's approach to it is a whole other discussion and does not need to be analysed here, but claiming the game is "free" as if this somehow destroys all justification for criticism of the game itself is disingenuous.

I will say that I don't think GGG have any obligation to provide refunds to unhappy customers. This is because players can certainly play this game for some amount of time before making a decision about whether or not they want to sink money in to it. I'll admit that a lot of the problems only tend to become evident at end-game, but then again, anyone doing a little bit of research will find plenty of posts just like the one from the op that forewarn of issues.

About crashes, it is absurd that people post replies and claim their console "never crashes" thus there is no problem and they have somehow provided rock solid evidence that shuts down the original posters claims. People need to realise their own anecdotal evidence doesn't constitute some sort of conclusive proof that there is not an issue.

In reality if the game does frequently crash for some users, it is entirely reasonable that they would report that information on these forums so GGG know that at least a certain number of users are experiencing instability. From day 1 this game has crashed for me, sometimes within minutes of logging in, and other times only after 2-3 hours of playtime. Sometimes it will crash several times over the course of a single play session, other times almost not at all. But it absolutely does crash (for some users) and it is a problem GGG should be working on gaining a better understanding of.

At the end of the day, I suspect PoE on console will be a much better experience when it makes the jump to the next generation of consoles, and in the meantime I think we need to accept the flaws of the current experience or go play it on PC, or maybe just find another game. While most of my friends on PS4 have indeed moved on, on balance I still think PoE is the best game of its type available on console, so I am going to continue to keep playing it. However, I'm only going to spend money on things I actually need (eg stash tabs) as I do feel the game has a number of serious issues on console that I don't think have been adequately addressed by GGG.
Last edited by bendybruce on Dec 16, 2019, 5:02:08 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info