3.8 -Soulrend | CI-Tanky | All Content | Expensive |

INTRO
I started blight with an expirement of mine with infernal blow occultist, i got till uber elder, then i saw that mellees are too hard for end game, alltho the build got me enough currency and farm speed to get here. last 3 weeks i said what the hell lets get a trickster and here he is. It was the lazy build of the year for me. did blighted maps without even moving thanks to greater multy projectiles support.

My philosophy in this game is go CI or u die. I tried finding a decent dmg CI and i couldnt. everyone was going shavronns and bow + lvl gems to reach a decent damage.
in the start i thought it was very expensive so i started my way. when in the end it was more expensive IMO.

I will later eddit the post maybe with some videos if i see it is needed. at the momment i have no footage. but i promise u it gets throu all content easy. shaper is a joke uber elder u can get it deathless. and the build can get even more stronger if u have the right items or currency and by changing some skills, cuz after all, those are MY prefferences.

Without anything active we get 500k shaper, close to 9k eS depents on ur crafting can get a lot higher, max resistances , 30% block 40% evade
With everything up we reach 1.2m shaper, + plus the bane dmg. and a lot of ES regen/leech thanks to trickster ascendancies. ALWAYS WITH GREATER MULTY

PROS/CONS
Spoiler

PROS
Everything viable.
Easy Endgame grind
Blighted maps farm
fast clear
Tanky
CONS
Not very good at delve cuz DOT
Expensive
need mana pot.

Pastebin Link
Spoiler
https://pastebin.com/hg6uWz6B

CORE ITEMS
Spoiler
Gloves With dmg over time
Helmet with -%chaos resist
And ofc :

(Btw I got Tranquility but u may get anything u see fit.)
maybe here could be the aspect of the spider craft. thats on you.
And for a boost get a good watchers eye with clarity / dici or mallevolence. i got a cheap one with clarity > ES /mallevo > corrupted blood.

MY ITEMS
I know that some items are hard to get, but i managed to craft everything by myself so it aint so hard to get them through fossil crafting. The ideal armour for this is arcane surge, +1 int, +1 Active. then u go for wand spell dmg +1 spell gems or chaos, the ideal is both modes. and +1 shield and full eS.
Alltho untill i reach those items i was playing with Cerberus Limp plus aegis and cospris will with plus temp chains on Bane skill, and the build was still viable through end game but too slow on uber elder and the octapussies were leaving to many grounds, so i started crafting as soon as possible.
Here is my items, and they can get a lot better, i dont even have soulrend enchantment.

Spoiler

My flask setup:

Tree
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYCAAFvBAcG5wceCPQNfA5IEHsRUBGWGDwYVhmGGnIfAh9BIJwi6iL0J4Mo-ixGLJwspiy_LR8tqC2pL9YzozQKN2Y3gzpYPLY8vUZxSRNJUUpATINMs1BCUUxTNVXGV8lYMVxAXGtd8l-wZ_xqG2pDbAttGW-ecNR0gXWedoKCx4MJg9uESITFh8uJ4It6jDaP-pMfkyeU8ZUul5WX9JhTm7WhL6Iuo6OkBabrpyunm6f4rEesmK1KsZC0DLVItzi7TbzqvSe-Or6AvorDOsNtyAzKSsrTzxXQH9o72xrbWd1f4oDi9-Ni5ljquuwY7-vw1ffX-aT56P6z?accountName=Karnampalos&characterName=EsTimatedTime

Gem Setup
Spoiler

Soulrend + Swift Af + Void Man + Efficacy + Controlled destruction + Greater Multy

Or swap Greater Multy for Empower if u see fit. ( I didnt cuz i was lazy to put my cursor on the bosses ) alltho Empo is a huge buff on damage, you may get a white socket throu syndicate, and have ur sockets 3b 2g 1w so you can swap.

Bane + controlled destruction + Efficacy + despair

Immortal call setup / Vaal righteous Fire

And ofc our wither totem which gives us a huge boost on the right placement.

I personally play with aspect of the spider. and i believe its core.
Auras : mallevolence, discipline , clarity

For movement u could propably use flame dash or whatever u like, i personally prefer lightning warp and a blink.

Last edited by Karnampalos on Dec 11, 2019, 4:57:35 AM
Last bumped on Dec 11, 2019, 4:17:17 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info