[Standard] Doing free Sirus carries Awakening 1-8

So far with this character I have a 100% success rate at awakening 8, but no guarantees I suppose.

Also selling a headhunter for 85 ex if anyone's interested.
Last edited by Gradieus on Jan 21, 2020, 3:50:57 AM
Last bumped on Jan 21, 2020, 3:51:11 AM
If no one buys your bows, could you multimod them yourself and save them? Seems like they'll be worth a lot down the road.
I could yes. The only problem is sunk cost fallacy. Since multi mod is going to limit to 2 more mods, I actually have to also craft all the other mods within next 4 days.

So now I'm looking at spending about an extra 4-5 ex per bow. Is it worth it to spend 8-10 ex on these? Probably, and I might, if no one wants them as is, but I would rather just sell them since I already have other good bows I use.
"
Gradieus wrote:
I could yes. The only problem is sunk cost fallacy. Since multi mod is going to limit to 2 more mods, I actually have to also craft all the other mods within next 4 days.

So now I'm looking at spending about an extra 4-5 ex per bow. Is it worth it to spend 8-10 ex on these? Probably, and I might, if no one wants them as is, but I would rather just sell them since I already have other good bows I use.

8-10ex is nothing in the long run. If you have the funds you should multimod it. Legacy gear is high in demand in standard league.
[Removed by Support]
I did yeah, just going to use them for side things. Don't plan on multimodding the boots though.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info