Volcanic Eruption on new zealand.

Was that the same place that ziggy and some of the others visited? if so that's pretty cracy. I heard some people died and others are stuck there still
Last bumped on Dec 10, 2019, 9:52:27 AM
Just came here for this too!

@GGG,

Are you guys ok?

I'm worried!
Did you try turning it off and on again?
When Offtopic is faster than the newspapers

i guess a volcanic eruption isn´t as important as the one policemen who got stabbed or the firefighter who got punched to death by kids.

Maybe our press is going to complain about the new finedust-emissions tomorrow.
I feel left out on knowing why there are people in an active volcano.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcKqhDFhNHI
Yeah, I'm not sure why there was a tour operating there either. There was increased volcanic activity detected about a month ago, after which point I wouldn't want to set foot on the island. It's known to be a hazardous location from the days when it was mined for sulphur.

Prevailing wind had the ash blowing away to the north of the East Cape, and it appears to have disappeared already. Shouldn't have any problems there.
Ngamakanui still volcanically active, according to the Wraeclast Wreporter.
[19:36]#Mirror_stacking_clown: try smoke ganja every day for 10 years and do memory game
Here's some live footages:

Spoiler

Doesn't look good :*(
Rescue craft can't even go near the island, they literally burn up, there's so much super hot ash in the air.

:(
[19:36]#Mirror_stacking_clown: try smoke ganja every day for 10 years and do memory game
Last edited by elesham4ever on Feb 15, 2020, 1:13:37 AM
I already made this thread for Christ Sake it is 3 thread posts below =_=. I just hope they didnt suffer =/.
GGG thank you for all the great things you are doing. You have combined every element of all other great Rpg's and joined them together as one Diamond, that will shine Forever.

This is coming straight from the heart <3

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info