Last edited by elesham4ever on Feb 15, 2020, 12:58:33 AM
Last bumped on Dec 9, 2019, 1:55:35 PM
I have no idea what that is, but this seems like a good place to post this. I forgot I wanted to mention it.

I finished Archer1999 two or three weeks ago. The entire thing was bad to mediocre, I felt embarassed watching it most of the time. Then the episode before the last it got pretty good, it was a really crazy change of pace. Then the ending was just absolutely incredible, minus a cheesy montage.

How good it got threw me off guard. Dreamland was good, Danger Island was really mediocre, and everything in Archer1999 had just been complete shit compared to the rest of the series, I thought it was just going downhill.

But, nope. I think they made it bad intentionally as a troll to make the incredible ending so much better.
Need a new signature, cuz name change. I dunno though. I guess this seems fine. Yeah, this is good.
Last edited by elesham4ever on Feb 15, 2020, 12:58:39 AM
And this is why I no longer bother with series television. Inevitably, either writer's fatigue sets in, or some moron gets their hands on the show, and it turns to crap. Happens to movie franchises, too, but there's another thread on OT for that. =9[.]9=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
I had the same feeling about Dexter and it was doubled by watching Felina of Breaking Bad week before it landed.

"
elesham4ever wrote:
Man in High Castle is an alternate reality sci-fi Amazon original show where the allies lost WW2 and Germany/Japan split control of the USA. It was actually really good and they were setting up the conclusion throughout the entire run with these multiple story arcs that intertwined - or so we thought. Because the last season came and they literally tossed out 90% of that work and shoehorned in new characters that were flat and boring and then ended the show in a way that I cant even describe without spoilers but it makes the endings of Lost, Dexter, The Sopranos, and Enterprise look like broadcast gold.

Have to wait for Archer1999 to come on Hulu to comment on that.

Based on the book by Philip K. Dick

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info