I'm genuinely convinced we're in a matrix. (Or some of us are, and a ton of "people" are programs)

The Rockefellers control all the drugs, massive amounts of businesses, machines that allegedly control the weather, and now I've just learned that the first proposal for machine translation, (which nobody actually understands how computers work at all or who developed the original translators) came from the Rockefeller foundation.

This is a matrix, those are our overlords. They blatantly control literally every aspect of the entire world. Every time I decide to do some studying it always leads back to them. They have to be more than just the worlds most powerful family.

P.S. Praise the Rockefellers there's snow. (I planned on writing this when I came back before what I just read) And I'm doing great in Diablo, I'm in top 100 and steadily climbing. You'll hear plenty more about this when I'm #1.
Need a new signature, cuz name change. I dunno though. I guess this seems fine. Yeah, this is good.
Last bumped on Dec 31, 2019, 2:33:33 AM
Wow, that's some pretty crazy stuff. I'm not sure about a matrix, definitely seems like something though.

And GG on top 100.
There's something wrong with the world.
You don't know what it is but it's there.
Like a splinter in your mind.

Your life, this world is full of RNG.
Yet in between Chaos you can clearly see Fate.
You are near enough to know it's there.
Yet far enough not to know where it leads.
Filthy Casual Scrub.
"Belief is the strongest metal of them all." - Izaro
Last edited by element274 on Dec 8, 2019, 10:13:19 AM
Who ?

Spoiler
ethical question
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcKqhDFhNHI
The Rockefellers are the most powerful family ever. They've basically been monopolizing the entire world since the early 1900s. Only basically because they don't actually monopolize anything, they just own a large portion of everything.

Massive amounts of pharmaceutical companies and disease research foundations, oil companies, clothing lines, tech companies, pretty much any major thing you can think of they're a large part of. They don't try to keep themselves a secret, they try to not draw much attention to themselves though.

They've got machines they're attempting to control the weather with, and are the reason there's chem trails being sprayed that governments claim are to "combat global climate change".

If the illuminati is a thing, it's them. They're undoubtedly playing a massive part in how a lot of things in the world play out.
Need a new signature, cuz name change. I dunno though. I guess this seems fine. Yeah, this is good.
If "people" or some of them, are actually programs, they are the dumbest programs ever written.
Censored.
Whoa. Heavy, bro.
Any signature worth using is against the rules. Therefore, no signature will be found here.
The Rockefellers and Carnegies of the world have secretly sequestered all the tin. Coincidentally, aluminum foil does not block the ORBITAL MIND CONTROL LASERS.

[19:36]#Mirror_stacking_clown: try smoke ganja every day for 10 years and do memory game
Last edited by crunkatog on Dec 8, 2019, 7:57:34 PM
Well, if secretive, rich people could run a conspiracy to rule the world, what are the odds that they would say, "Nah. We don't know better than anybody else. Let's just be nice guys, and leave the teeming masses to live according to their free will?" ='[.]'=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
Cypher: You know, I know this steak doesn't exist. I know that when I put it in my mouth, the Matrix is telling my brain that it is juicy and delicious. After nine years, you know what I realize? Ignorance is bliss.
Play SSF HC League only.
Already lose count how many time i be slain in SSF HC.
Never argue with Softcore/Poor people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info