System message when buyer cancel offer

I think that's a good idea. it often happens that the buyer thinks about buying an item and cancels the offer. I try to meet buyers and if possible immediately teleport to the city, where I find that during that moment canceled the offer.
Last bumped on Dec 8, 2019, 1:36:47 PM
Offer retracted!
messages would be nice.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
I think that a Cancel Message would be a helpful addition to the game.

In addition, I would like some sort of log function so that I could look back over my System Messages when I am able to give them my full attention. (If that ability already exists, then I would appreciate someone pointing out how - thanks.)

What I would really like of course is some sort of Buyout Option (even a limited one - yeah but I understand, when pigs fly) but a Cancel Message seems like something that is much more likely to happen.
Formerly posted under AnExile_onthePath
Last edited by walkjohn55 on Dec 8, 2019, 4:43:19 AM
I hope you are right about the "when pigs fly" part.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info