[3.8] Cold Snap Vortex Trickster - cheap ✅ easy ✅ safe ✅

"Is there such a thing as an absolute, timeless enemy? There is no such thing, and never has been. And the reason
is that our enemies are human beings like us. They can only be our enemies in relative terms."
Last edited by kamil1210 on Dec 6, 2019, 3:01:04 PM
Last bumped on Dec 6, 2019, 3:07:14 PM
Nice. Thanks for the post man.

Bandits? 2 passives I assume?

A PoB?

I am thinking that you probably used a slightly different tree in Legion and got Whispers of Doom for the extra Curse (I could be wrong). Not sure how easy anointing WoD will be in 3.9; time will tell. Just use Windscream until you can anoint?

Seems like this could be a good starter build and just upgraded as you go for endgame. Any thoughts on that?

Cheers.
Last edited by Chucacobra on Dec 4, 2019, 9:52:19 AM
"
Chucacobra wrote:
Nice. Thanks for the post man.

Bandits? 2 passives I assume?

A PoB?

I am thinking that you probably used a slightly different tree in Legion and got Whispers of Doom for the extra Curse (I could be wrong). Not sure how easy anointing WoD will be in 3.9; time will tell. Just use Windscream until you can anoint?

Seems like this could be a good starter build and just upgraded as you go for endgame. Any thoughts on that?

Cheers.

Bandits - 2 passives
I'm sorry but don't use PoB.

I do not know if going for passive or using boots is better. I think it depend if you like onslaught or any other mod on boots and have passive points to spend.

I would not relay on getting getting Whispers of Doom anointment. Even solstice vigil might be problem in new endgame.

In Blight league I have used this build for start. it is fun to not having to stop to cast vortex as it is instant spell just need quartz flask and it feel very nice to run thru monster pack and cast vortex under them.

After hitting map it does not feel very powerful until i get carcass jack and mind gaze these two really improve the build.

"Is there such a thing as an absolute, timeless enemy? There is no such thing, and never has been. And the reason
is that our enemies are human beings like us. They can only be our enemies in relative terms."
Last edited by kamil1210 on Dec 6, 2019, 3:09:32 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info