poe tattoo ideas?

hey there looking for some ideas for a full sleeve on my arm and absolutely love the artwork of the game, anyone here willing to offer any artwork or ideas for my full sleeve? currently have an owl on the inside of my arm
Last bumped on Dec 7, 2019, 12:01:14 AM
"
anarchy144 wrote:
hey there looking for some ideas for a full sleeve on my arm and absolutely love the artwork of the game, anyone here willing to offer any artwork or ideas for my full sleeve? currently have an owl on the inside of my arm

We would love to see it once it's done! Just as a thought you may want to have a look through our Community Showcase sub-forum for a few examples of tattoos other players have been inked with. :)
Around the bicep, you say?

You could do one of those mini Forts-for-One (TM) you get when it's just Guff all by his lonesome, peeking out of a knothole with one beady eye, ashamed that he couldn't even buy friends to help out.

Make sure the lone eye is bloodshot and a bit boogery. It's hard to run a lemonade stand in the middle of Malformation!
[19:36]#Mirror_stacking_clown: try smoke ganja every day for 10 years and do memory game
Last edited by elesham4ever on Feb 15, 2020, 12:56:17 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info