Trading issues.

First, why can't I chose my buyout? If I want to buy scrolls with chaos I should be able to. The buyout list should have every currency, even if it means sorting it by category. I want to list chaos per transmutation.

Second, half the market is "not for sale" and the other half is without pricing. It's really simple to solve, all you guys gotta do is either prevent a stash from becoming public with unpriced items in it, or/and making buyout automatic (auto accept), this way the dumbasses don't clog the trade. It's good for both sides, for the "not for sale" guys and us, that actually want to trade.
In my honest opinion they and price holders attitude should be punishable in some way, locking their stash for few days would be nice enough.
Last bumped on Jan 8, 2020, 10:54:27 AM
You know that there's a bug that doesn't allow you to reverse a public stash to private once you have priced an item?
And its not enough to unprice all the item in that stash tab, remove them and then store them again.
My Unique stash is set on private. There's no priced unique stashed in there. And still I get tons of 1ch offers for an Eternity Shroud or whatever.
On the other hand if I remember correctly, they added a filter to prevent unpriced item to pop up on your research.. Use it.
Lastly, as a general rule, why do you make offers on unpriced item?
Why do I have 40 Mark of the Shaper listed with a price and the Mark of the Shaper which get most of the offers is the only one unpriced that I have in my unique tab?
If I get an offer for one of my unpriced Unique I don't even bother to answer, because it's very much clear why someone is targeting an unpriced Unique when there are 50 priced on the market.

I would love to get rid of anonimity from the Trademarket :)
Last edited by Asra101010 on Nov 26, 2019, 7:39:35 PM
You can offer currency other than the buyout currency, and if the seller is okay with it they will accept. If the seller is not okay with it, well, why should they be forced to take a currency they don't want? No fix is needed for this issue, except for improved search tools for console trading.

It should NOT be forbidden to list items without a price, and we DEFINITELY don't want to auto accept certain offers (as that would break your first concern, above), but players SHOULD have tools to avoid unwanted bids on items they don't want to sell. Public stash tabs should have a default price option, to include both private and unpriced options, and those options should be available for individual items in tabs. There's no good reason why you shouldn't be able to have a private item in an otherwise public tab, or an item available for bids in an otherwise private (premium) tab.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
It's very frustrating waiting hours or days for an item when I have met the asking price. And half the time the seller will REJECT THEIR ASKING PRICE after all the waiting. This is ridiculous. I've seen threads dating back to May asking for such a simple thing as AUTO ACCEPT FOR MET ASKING PRICE.
"
It's very frustrating waiting hours or days for an item when I have met the asking price. And half the time the seller will REJECT THEIR ASKING PRICE after all the waiting. This is ridiculous. I've seen threads dating back to May asking for such a simple thing as AUTO ACCEPT FOR MET ASKING PRICE.

That would solve the pricing fixing aspect of console players also. It would be really cool have set prices on all of your stuff and it still has the ability to be sold when you aren't online.

This could increase the amount of items available overall also because instead of having to search online only with limited results, you could always just search offline and still be able to get what you need when the player isn't on.

HUGE QOL improvement, less time searching and waiting = more time playing and progressing.

Having that system implemented would make people more inclined to price their items also knowing you can get them sold faster.

The only down side I can think of is if the market shifts and the item you have for 10c is now worth 2ex due to a streamer using it in a meta build and you aren't aware. That's something that could happen to anyone at any given time but me personally I would rather take that risk and have instant access to items meeting buyouts.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info