Account Transfer to PC

Is there or has there been talk in ggg, about allowing players who are on the console versions to do an account transfer to pc? Weather it is a full account transfer or at least our purchased microtransactions/ stash tabs. Playing it on the console is fun with the announcement of poe2 the allure of switching to PC has increased. But with already having 200$+ sunk and thousands of hours into the xb version it seems like a waste.
Last bumped on Dec 7, 2019, 8:32:11 AM
They wont do it.
I was asking support for changing my PS4 account to PC and they said its not possible because of a different company doing this and left me with their shitty mess on consoles I payed for, alone. I bought a lot of stuff to support their work. Every Cent is waisted.
They say absolutely nothing if it will be better for Consoles in the future. GGG doesnt care about consoles and your account, they farm our money as long we are stupid enough to pay for this!
"
ElRub1nho wrote:
They wont do it.
I was asking support for changing my PS4 account to PC and they said its not possible because of a different company doing this and left me with their shitty mess on consoles I payed for, alone. I bought a lot of stuff to support their work. Every Cent is waisted.
They say absolutely nothing if it will be better for Consoles in the future. GGG doesnt care about consoles and your account, they farm our money as long we are stupid enough to pay for this!

This is because all of your purchases for the game is explicitly tied to your psn account, GGG has zero control over that, same goes for xbox as well.

TL;DR the problem is with sony and microsoft not GGG
If the day should come that GGG shuts down POE on Xbox, I would really appreciate getting my Purchases and Awards transferred to another platform. I can see that something might be possible regarding a transfer to PC - but a transfer to PS seems a stretch. Much as I think of my purchases as being from GGG, they were in fact from M$. Sony is under no obligation to provide their merchandise to me for free just because I chose the wrong horse. Sony could do it in the hope of obtaining future purchases from me (including a new Box), but few companies seem to have that sort of vision these days.
Formerly posted under AnExile_onthePath
I would absolutely LOVE it if I was able to transfer my XBOX account over to PC.. I ceased playing XBOX since I bought my PC and it would be amazing to be able to get whatever i had there over so to start playing again..

I think I asked GGG if it was possible a few months ago and they said no.. but I really hope they implement this feature soon

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info