Conquerors of the Atlas achievements/trophies

With Conquerors of the Atlas expansion atlas is now socketable to change maps, does this mean that achievements like complete all white/yellow/red maps will be unobtainable? also shaper kill? (idk if there is elder kill achievement but also aplies to him)
Please GGG dont do unobtainable achievements/trophies
Last bumped on Nov 28, 2019, 2:04:08 PM
You can only add to trophies/achivements on PS/Xbox you can't remove or change the requirements.

So if you're going after that plat you're best off doing it now. As they said shaper fights will still be in the game but only through key fragments.
Last edited by garthginger on Nov 18, 2019, 12:36:56 PM
This has me worried too. I don't have enough time until the new league.
... is not a troll
Getting all Shaper memory fragments will be unobtainable if they dont change it to something else... Shaper kill will be available but much more RNG to it, not quite sure about white/yellow/red maps though but completing all maps should work still after 3.9..?.. Basically 22 or more days to complete Zana storyline and all white/yellow/red maps... Should be doable even if starting now
I hope we get new / additional achievements when 2.0 launches. Not in-game ones, but actual Xbox / PS ones.
TrueAchievements - https://www.trueachievements.com/gamer/Corrison

XboxClips - http://xboxclips.com/corrison
"
garthginger wrote:
You can only add to trophies/achivements on PS/Xbox you can't remove or change the requirements.

So if you're going after that plat you're best off doing it now. As they said shaper fights will still be in the game but only through key fragments.

Not quite right, at least on PS there have been some changes to already existing trophies in the past. I know of two:

Rocket league Trophy for driving 500 miles got changed to 50 miles, unlocked after 50.

Destiny 2 Trophy for Prestige Raid OR Prestige Nightfall activitiy got changed to Prestige Raid only, is still unobtainable by completing Prestige Nightfall (I tried my best to avoid Raid)

The reason why Destiny 2 got changed, is that aforementioned Nightfall Prestige activity got locked behind paid DLC.

Could work with PoE too, if you consider the expandion a DLC (which I do)
"
Winterman89 wrote:
"
garthginger wrote:

Not quite right, at least on PS there have been some changes to already existing trophies in the past. I know of two:

Rocket league Trophy for driving 500 miles got changed to 50 miles, unlocked after 50.

Destiny 2 Trophy for Prestige Raid OR Prestige Nightfall activitiy got changed to Prestige Raid only, is still unobtainable by completing Prestige Nightfall (I tried my best to avoid Raid)

The reason why Destiny 2 got changed, is that aforementioned Nightfall Prestige activity got locked behind paid DLC.

Could work with PoE too, if you consider the expandion a DLC (which I do)

You can't remove trophies. You can change the requirements in the game on how you achieve them though.

I fucked up my post there, I had to double check with another developer on that, I thought you couldn't change requirements either.

You cannot change content that is written to the player profile. Requirements for triggering trophies does not have anything to do with profiles.

So if one day shaper was removed from the game, the trophy would stay but could also be triggered by any of the new end bosses, as an example.
Last edited by garthginger on Nov 27, 2019, 1:27:08 PM

"
You can't remove trophies. You can change the requirements in the game on how you achieve them though.

I fucked up my post there, I had to double check with another developer on that, I thought you couldn't change requirements either.

You cannot change content that is written to the player profile. Requirements for triggering trophies does not have anything to do with profiles.

So if one day shaper was removed from the game, the trophy would stay but could also be triggered by any of the new end bosses, as an example.

To conclude: If they just rip out the Zana questline, without the option to get the memory fragments somehow (inside her shaper/elder encounters maybe?), you should get them now, or have the chance of the achievement missing in your profile forever (or so)

Plat trophy could be changed.
Red/yellow/white maps too, possibly.
Last edited by Winterman89 on Nov 29, 2019, 5:21:55 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info