Blight WTB List: First timer

Fresh face to the game, I maybe have 200c to spend. Trying to build a budget tectonic slam marauder with the oni I farmed.

Looking for the following: Starkonja's, Loreweave, Essence Worm.

Also looking for suggestions on the rest of the gearing, I'm really squishy and using charsi gear right now. Feel free to walk me through the trading formalities, as I have not used this platform before. Much thanks.

Last edited by JonathanDinosaur on Nov 16, 2019, 1:05:55 PM
Last bumped on Nov 19, 2019, 1:40:15 AM
I don't have any of those items but Starkonja's can be bought pretty easily for 10c or sometimes less.

Loreweave can be bought in trade market, but the way to get it yourself is to sell 60 unique rings to any vendor all at once. If you go around and look for 1c unique rings for sale, it should cost you 60c. If you see any Loreweave for sale in the 60-80c price range then that's pretty fair value.

Essence worm can be bought for 30-40c and you can change the color of the socket with a chromatic orb so don't look for a specific color when buying.

By trade market I'm referring to the one in-game. In any town or hideout press options on PS4 then down one should say trade market. Then you can find and buy to your heart's content.
Last edited by Gradieus on Nov 18, 2019, 1:29:44 AM
"
Gradieus wrote:
I don't have any of those items but Starkonja's can be bought pretty easily for 10c or sometimes less.

Loreweave can be bought in trade market, but the way to get it yourself is to sell 60 unique rings to any vendor all at once. If you go around and look for 1c unique rings for sale, it should cost you 60c. If you see any Loreweave for sale in the 60-80c price range then that's pretty fair value.

Essence worm can be bought for 30-40c and you can change the color of the socket with a chromatic orb so don't look for a specific color when buying.

By trade market I'm referring to the one in-game. In any town or hideout press options on PS4 then down one should say trade market. Then you can find and buy to your heart's content.
Very helpful indeed. Thanks for the heads up.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info