New league on fridays pleace!

Pleace start new leagues on consoles on fridays aswell like on pc, it's really not cool starting on mondays when everyone busy with work and school! Fridays best start when most people have most sparetime to play for the whole weekend!
Last bumped on Nov 27, 2019, 9:10:28 AM
Well, it is allowed to hope of course. But it is likely not to happen anywhere soon.
New League Conquerors of the Atlas/Metamorph on Consoles is going to likely start on Monday December the 16th, maybe 17th. And that´s it.
"
mJ_mSv wrote:
Pleace start new leagues on consoles on fridays aswell like on pc, it's really not cool starting on mondays when everyone busy with work and school! Fridays best start when most people have most sparetime to play for the whole weekend!

PC doesn't have a mandatory certification process to go through before releasing the update, consoles do and that is what causes the delay.
Realistically, the choice is the following Monday or the following Friday (if you want Friday). I have seen proponents of each choice post their preferences. So if you want Friday, just know that you are talking about the next Friday, not the same Friday as PC. Does it have to be that way - that's what we have been told by GGG so far. I have seen Posters challenge that notion and others back it up.
Formerly posted under AnExile_onthePath
If you want to try being the first at a map/location achievement this kinda sucks I admit that

But

If you have more time to dive into the game on weekends, just start on Friday after PC league, simple as that. I wait 3 months for a new league, I can wait 4 days.
same for me as Mondays are the worst day to start the new league...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info