Top 5 Most Annoying Enemies in Diablo 2

Last bumped on Nov 8, 2019, 6:28:13 PM
No. Pre-nerf grubber makes all of those guys seem pathetic.

Also thanks for posting this. I read a good bit about Path of Diablo before but never looked too much into it. I just read all the patch notes to find out if that first comment would be relevant at all. (It's about Median XL)

I never knew that it was actually Path of Diablo. They added an actual endgame there's a bunch of new bosses and mapping just like in PoE. I'm definitely gonna give that a go, it sounds pretty sweet.
Need a new signature, cuz name change. I dunno though. I guess this seems fine. Yeah, this is good.
No problem Blood, I started replaying D2 when I heard about Path of Diablo. I think it is the best all around mod for D2 currently and has a great community too. Most of the players on there are longtime PoE and Diablo fans as well.
Fetishes would fill the whole top 5 for me. They killed me so many times in the early days that I'll never forgive them. Fuck those guys.
I have a pretty good sense of humor. I'm not German.
Last edited by elesham4ever on Feb 14, 2020, 11:42:27 PM
"
elesham4ever wrote:
I was a PVPer the top 5 most annoying enemies were the same: people who cheated.

For sure. Cheaters are never fun.
That one dude in Chaos Sanctuary at the top right. Can't remember the name, f me.
"Path of Exile's engine is currently modern, lean and fast." - Chris Wilson, September 19th, 2019

"It looks like we broke something with 3.10.0. We don't know what it is yet." - Bex, March 16th, 2020
Last edited by girng on Nov 8, 2019, 4:13:14 PM
"
girng wrote:
That one dude in Chaos Sanctuary at the top right. Can't remember the name, f me.

Lord De Seis?
"
Castortroy89 wrote:
"
girng wrote:

Lord De Seis?

YES!

Thanks hahaah
"Path of Exile's engine is currently modern, lean and fast." - Chris Wilson, September 19th, 2019

"It looks like we broke something with 3.10.0. We don't know what it is yet." - Bex, March 16th, 2020

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info