Blizzard has been completely PUSSIFIED

Listen to some of the interviews with streamers like Quin and Ryhker. They're always talking about how things need to be fair and accessible and needs to "feel good". They can't possibly know if something "feels good" because feelings are completely subjective. It's code for "we're going to try to appease to lowest common denominator so we can rake in as much $$$ as possible".

The revolutionary, risk-taking Blizzard of the previous decade is dead.
Last edited by IMSilver on Nov 4, 2019, 1:24:41 AM
Last bumped on Nov 4, 2019, 2:27:10 PM
That's just dumb. Games are way better when they're unfair and inaccessible. It makes it feel way better once you get there and beat it.
Need a new signature, cuz name change. I dunno though. I guess this seems fine. Yeah, this is good.
Nothing better fits disaster than MMO.. they have too many fake things going on.. all the cooldowns, all the buttons flashing on screen, so much text, floating damage numbers.. so much action.. and fakeness that hides ugly graphics and poor design choices.

I swear if they make some maven "Simon says" insta-death minigame, sirus, exarch ball minigame then i wont play poe2.
.The mere fact that you exist makes you extraordinary. The odds of you existing are less than winning the lottery, but here you are.
Last edited by elesham4ever on Feb 12, 2020, 5:37:22 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info