Hero Siege! ARPG! Season 8!!!

Hero Siege is a pixelated top-down action RPG filled with tons of loot and excitement! If you want a breathe of fresh air and want to try something new, Hero Siege is a great game!!!

Season 8 just started and tons of new content was added!

Hero Siege has a competitive nature to it! Compete for:

1.) Hero Level, once you reach level 100, you start to gain XP toward hero levels which give you stat boosts to help progress in end-game!

2.) Wormholes, endless randomized dungeons that get harder and more rewarding the deeper you go. Every class has its own leaderboard separated between softcore and hardcore mode so balance isn’t an issue competing against your own class!

[Official Discord]:

http://discordapp.com/invite/herosiegeofficial

[Twitch Game Channel]:

https://www.twitch.tv/directory/game/Hero%20Siege

[Steam Store]:

https://store.steampowered.com/app/269210/
twitch.tv/rasereiamok
Last bumped on Oct 27, 2019, 12:25:11 AM
i don't recommend it
seems as though prior to this patch the max level was up to 150, but with this patch its lvl 100 and if you boot up with that higher level character you're banned for cheating.

also the lead dev of the game has posted stating they will not be looking at these bans anymore.

"
Elias (Supreme Leader)Last Monday at 3:21 AM (Oct 7th 2019)
We no longer put any time into checking bans, it is pointless and waste of time. If you got banned, you shouldn't have cheated. All ban related posts will be deleted and potentially muted for 24 hours.

probably isn't an issue if you haven't played before, but i'd just put on your wishlist and check in once in awhile to see if these types of issues get resolved or not

also it basically has a ton of DLCs, from extra classes to acts to storage space. so very quickly an $8 game becomes $60 if you want all the classes, or $20 for all acts and some extra storage.

personally i don't have time to hop into another one of these games, with It Lurks Below and Chronicon already in Steam library.
You had me at pixelated
"Path of Exile's engine is currently modern, lean and fast." - Chris Wilson, September 19th, 2019

"It looks like we broke something with 3.10.0. We don't know what it is yet." - Bex, March 16th, 2020
"
xMustard wrote:
i don't recommend it
seems as though prior to this patch the max level was up to 150, but with this patch its lvl 100 and if you boot up with that higher level character you're banned for cheating.

also the lead dev of the game has posted stating they will not be looking at these bans anymore.

"
Elias (Supreme Leader)Last Monday at 3:21 AM (Oct 7th 2019)
We no longer put any time into checking bans, it is pointless and waste of time. If you got banned, you shouldn't have cheated. All ban related posts will be deleted and potentially muted for 24 hours.

probably isn't an issue if you haven't played before, but i'd just put on your wishlist and check in once in awhile to see if these types of issues get resolved or not

also it basically has a ton of DLCs, from extra classes to acts to storage space. so very quickly an $8 game becomes $60 if you want all the classes, or $20 for all acts and some extra storage.

personally i don't have time to hop into another one of these games, with It Lurks Below and Chronicon already in Steam library.

"Sorry for my bad English"
isn't that hilarious. they can't fix the game so its on you to see that post and delete a character or else you'll be banned and they won't do anything about that ban, haha
let alone the people that logged in before that post was even made

dang thats rough
Last edited by xMustard on Oct 25, 2019, 12:22:22 PM
I like Hero Siege, though I haven't invested too much time/money into it. It's a really good time-waster on flights. But that's some seriously lazy scumbaggery on the part of the dev lol. Had no idea that was even an issue.
I have a pretty good sense of humor. I'm not German.
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL these devs are delusional

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info