Good 1H/Shield Dedicated Delve Shadow builds?

I have an old Shadow I'm not using anymore and I'd like to repurpose him to be my dedicated Delve build. I have a few small restrictions (well, only one firm one).

1) Needs to use a shield. I have an Atziri's reflection on him for a long time and it's just too much fun an item to give up and I have no other toons to use it at the moment. This is really the only firm requirement of any sort.

2) Something using Eternity shroud and ES would be a bonus as I have a fair bit of nice ES Shaper gear and my Atziri's reflection mentioned in #1 is Shaper as well. But I'm willing to drop the Shroud if it makes no sense/doesn't help.

Everything else is on the table. Ascendency (currently an Assassin), skills, whatever, I'm willing to change those around, no problem. He's in Standard, so I can buy some legacy gear if it's crucial to the build (though I'd prefer not to rely on legacy parts). Budget is open, though above 100 ex, I'm probably going to wonder if it's worth it and keeping it under 40-50 is far preferable. I don't mind buying gear in league and waiting for league-end if need be though to make it work if it doesn't seem likely to be nerfed.

As far as Delve itself goes, I'm not looking for all-out craziness (2k+ depth), but I would like a build which can actually go below 1k depth or at minimum in the high hundreds. Some potential to reach 1500 would be great.

I've looked at the current curated build list, but nothing immediately jumped out at me (also, builds being specifically delve-dedicated tends to not being something advertised and the deepest-delving ones of course tend not to be shared), so any suggestions would be appreciated.

One suggestion has been Arc Miner, which supposedly can go to 650+ and can be built using a lot of my current gear, but I'm happy to hear about anything more delve-specific.

Thanks.
Last edited by FramFramson on Oct 19, 2019, 3:24:28 PM
Last bumped on Oct 19, 2019, 3:11:05 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info