Question about avatar of fire + dual vulconus

Hi guys !
Actually my build is dual strike with dual vulconus + xoph’s blood to have aof always on, my dps is +600k dps without all the charges and 1,1m with them. Is that a good idea to keep xoph’s blood with vulconus to always have aof on or should i choose another necklace ? Thanks a lot (i don’t really understand everything about how the game’s mechanics works
Last bumped on Oct 18, 2019, 11:56:16 AM
:’(
It should work the way that everything that says "while you have avatar of fire" applies all the time while the parts that require to not have it won't apply. Also bleed part probably won't apply as to my knowledge you can only apply bleed with physical damage and AOF says you can only deal fire damage nothing else. But the dagger should convert remaining physical damage to fire, so you should have 100% conversion.
"
Viktranka wrote:
It should work the way that everything that says "while you have avatar of fire" applies all the time while the parts that require to not have it won't apply. Also bleed part probably won't apply as to my knowledge you can only apply bleed with physical damage and AOF says you can only deal fire damage nothing else. But the dagger should convert remaining physical damage to fire, so you should have 100% conversion.

That is correct. However, you can have minions apply bleeds for you and boost DPS that way. :)
The opposite of knowledge is not illiteracy, but the illusion of knowledge.

"
That is correct. However, you can have minions apply bleeds for you and boost DPS that way. :)

Ok thanks a lot man, i didn’t even noticed than fire damage could not apply bleeding 😂
Using minions is the only way to apply bleeding in my case ?

Last edited by MrjackyVong on Oct 18, 2019, 9:34:41 AM
"
Viktranka wrote:

Yes that was the reason why i bought two vulconus to have 100% of my damages converted to fire so it was a huuuuuge dps boots !
The only thing i haven’t noticed was the bleeding thanks mate ! :)
"
MrjackyVong wrote:
Yes that was the reason why i bought two vulconus to have 100% of my damages converted to fire so it was a huuuuuge dps boots !
Avatar of fire already converts 50% by itself, so you only need another 50% not 100%, but other properties of the dagger should stack like increased damage against ignited enemies, you also gain access to any nodes that say "while dual wielding" if that's useful to you.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info