Maps

hi Im playing a cyclone gladiator (currently lvl 85) and am curios what i should be working on in the atlas? ive been getting the bonus objectives for the all the white maps and am starting to get yellow map drops. My question is should i be rolling the maps with sextants and orbs? or worrying about just completing them?

(btw im kinda a noob, first lvl 80+ char)
Last bumped on Oct 20, 2019, 4:00:42 PM
Yes and no...

Yes because its more fun and will speed up your map drops, no because you play on xbox and might have a hard time to sustain orbs..

You can use all white sextans, and some alchemys on maps you feel are extra dense, then start to dump extra orbs on T10 which can lead to red map drops and ofcourse red maps.
Good to know, thanks for the reply!

another similar question i have is about scarabs?

i should be saving those for the higher tiers of maps, right?
"
Sean1221 wrote:
Good to know, thanks for the reply!

another similar question i have is about scarabs?

i should be saving those for the higher tiers of maps, right?

Yes, for t16 ideally. The scarabs are very rare / hard to obtain.

I play on PC but SSF now and I usually apply this (short summary)
tier 1-5: just alch and go (or just magic map if low on alchs)
tier 6-10: just alch and go (reroll map with good layout / mob density eventually)
tier 11+ (red maps): using chisels for 20% quality, alchs, reroll for good pack size eventually; Vaal orb (for the first time for map completion or if you hit low pack size)
Vaal Fragments / scarabs / sextants using on the best t15/16 maps

An exception: Shaper´s Stronghold (using chisels and more currency to roll higher pack size).
Yeah that makes sense, I've only found a handful of those scarabs. Thanks for info!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info