Chris must be so fucking happy right now.

Fortnite ended season 10 a few days ago, they ended it with a black hole sucking up the world, then they shut the game down for a day as a joke.

It came back up today and there's a new map, and they redid all the textures to make it all seem more real (it's still got the same awesome cartoony vibe though).

Most importantly though, you can fish up loot now. That is extremely obviously because of Chris' FATE jokes in PoE. I'm assuming he is pretty fucking hyped about that, even if he doesn't actually play.

I thought it was pretty great so I decided to share this in case anybody doesn't play Fortnite.
Need a new signature, cuz name change. I dunno though. I guess this seems fine. Yeah, this is good.
Last bumped on Oct 16, 2019, 7:45:45 PM
Ugh Fortnite.

Really?
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."
- Abraham Lincoln
Ha, the most bullshit thing just happened a minute ago. I went out for a smoke, I was just chilling in a chair enjoying myself, then this bee comes up and starts buzzing around my head.

I ignored it, it's pretty normal here. But then it keeps coming back after it takes off. The fourth time it did it it's just going berserk darting all around my head, I was fucking terrified.

I just put my arm over my eyes and tried to wait it out. It wasn't having any of it though. It was trying to go below my arm and get to my face. I uncovered and it was just going crazy like inches in front of my face.

I was like "Yeah, fuck this." and got up slowly and started to walk back inside. It followed me back the whole way buzzing like fucking crazy trying to size me up. It took off once I was headed in the door.

That bee was so fucking cool.
Need a new signature, cuz name change. I dunno though. I guess this seems fine. Yeah, this is good.
"
DarthSki44 wrote:
Ugh Fortnite.

Really?

[Removed by Support] It's literally got a little bit of absolutely everything good that's ever been in a game.

Edit: I just closed the browser down cause I'm an idiot, realizing I needed to add something in to this.

[Removed by Support]
Last edited by Lisa_GGG on Oct 15, 2019, 12:59:53 PM
"
"
DarthSki44 wrote:
Ugh Fortnite.

Really?

[Removed by Support] It's literally got a little bit of absolutely everything good that's ever been in a game.

Edit: I just closed the browser down cause I'm an idiot, realizing I needed to add something in to this.

[Removed by Support]

This may come as a shock to you, but not everyone likes Fortine.
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."
- Abraham Lincoln
Last edited by Lisa_GGG on Oct 15, 2019, 1:03:27 PM
"
DarthSki44 wrote:
"
"
DarthSki44 wrote:
Ugh Fortnite.

Really?

[Removed by Support]

This may come as a shock to you, but not everyone likes Fortine.

I assume you're correct. But everybody who's actually tried Fortnite Loves it. As would you, if you weren't butthurt about it being the most popular game ever.
Lol whoops on the spelling error. I blame my phone for many things, including this.

I will say that I did try it for a few days when it first came out at the request of a couple friends, but it really just isnt the type of game I like.

I enjoy arpg, rpg, mmorpgs, rts, turn based strategy & 4X games.

BR games and shooters dont really do it for me.

To each their own, but CoD, Fortnite, Apex, ect...are really shallow, teen based, empty games imo. I dont want to hate on anyone's preferences, but its popularity is admittedly annoying. (Maybe its generational?)

Anyways I will exit, I dont want to derail any further. GL with your I <3 Fortnite thread.
- Abraham Lincoln
"
DarthSki44 wrote:
Lol whoops on the spelling error. I blame my phone for many things, including this.

I will say that I did try it for a few days when it first came out at the request of a couple friends, but it really just isnt the type of game I like.

I enjoy arpg, rpg, mmorpgs, rts, turn based strategy & 4X games.

BR games and shooters dont really do it for me.

To each their own, but CoD, Fortnite, Apex, ect...are really shallow, teen based, empty games imo. I dont want to hate on anyone's preferences, but its popularity is admittedly annoying. (Maybe its generational?)

Anyways I will exit, I dont want to derail any further. GL with your I <3 Fortnite thread.

Yeah, I know, I was just giving you shit cause it's fun.

I totally agree on CoD (- Black Ops 3, that was blatantly an incredible game all around) and Apex, but Fortnite is something different.

I was in the same boat, hating on it hard for the first year. I had to try it despite being very clear it wasn't for me because of a group of friends also.

But once you actually try it, like playing it for yourself for a while, it will completely change your perspective of what the game is.

There's something for absolutely everybody in it. You like RPGs, play Save the World, you like building, play in creative, you like pretty much any other type of game, you can find it in the Battle Royale.

It's fucking ridiculous how well they appeal to absolutely every type of gamer if you give the game an actual chance.

If you're not into the fast paced shooter or unique weird combat type of games, wait until next year, Save the World is going free to play.

You can't tell me you don't like that, It's literally sandbox building and RPG progression, everybody loves both of those things.

But seriously, I'm not making a dick post this time, you should really give Fortnite a real chance, putting some time into it and experiencing all it has to offer. It's an incredible game, and I can guarantee if you give it an actual play on your own to actually try what it's got, you will enjoy the shit out of it.
I don't enjoy fortnite due to the building aspect.

I tryhard in every game I play, and I didn't want to take the time to setup custom binds and learn efficient building.

Otherwise, it's a great game...
KenMan
My kids play(ed) it.
Elder has dropped it, Younger plays it a bit here and there still, but prefers LoL.
Definitely not my style.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info