Mirror of Kalandra on PS4

Why mirror of kalandra are so CHEAP on ps4? on Pc is 158 exalted orb (exalted orb = 195 chaos) and on Ps4 i saw people selling for 70 exalted (exalted orb = 94 chaos). People mirror legacy itens on standand?
Last edited by sotton420 on Oct 12, 2019, 11:45:25 PM
Last bumped on Oct 23, 2019, 10:16:04 PM
Lol, there are no legacy items on PS4 to mirror. That's probably why.
Need a new signature, cuz name change. I dunno though. I guess this seems fine. Yeah, this is good.
"
Lol, there are no legacy items on PS4 to mirror. That's probably why.

you didn't understand... i know there's no legacy itens on PS4, i don't understand why mirror of kalandra is so much more expensive then PS4 ? its because of the legacy itens(legacy itens on PC)? or ppl have itens worth 170 exalted on blight league(blight league -PC)?
There are no items worth mirroring on console ATM that are that good. Hence the cheaper prices.
TrueAchievements - https://www.trueachievements.com/gamer/Corrison

XboxClips - http://xboxclips.com/corrison
What hasnt been mentioned is the discrepancy in available currency on consoles compared to on PC.

Not only must you first find or buy a mirror, but you must then be able to cover mirror fees.

They could charge 150+ ex on consoles all they wanted, but it wouldn't do anyone any good if the currency to purchase, plus pay fees are not regularly available.

Plus, as already mentioned, the pack of mirror-worthy items.
PC : SqueakyToyOfTerror
XB : R3SPAWN#7045
Discord : R3SPAWN
Last edited by R3SPAWN7045 on Oct 23, 2019, 8:15:08 PM
"
What hasnt been mentioned is the discrepancy in available currency on consoles compared to on PC.

Not only must you first find or buy a mirror, but you must then be able to cover mirror fees.

They could charge 150+ ex on consoles all they wanted, but it wouldn't do anyone any good if the currency to purchase, plus pay fees are not regularly available.

Plus, as already mentioned, the pack of mirror-worthy items.

i understand there's much less currency on ps4 (maybe the bots on pc) but mirror can't worth less then headhunter... headhunter worth more or maybe equal to headhunter on ps4, maybe ppl on ps4 don't know how to use mirror. Mirror cost more or less 3 headhunter on pc...
Last edited by sotton420 on Oct 23, 2019, 10:16:41 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info