It Lurks Below 50% off - {MAYBE OVER}

so this game is now fully released and its currently 50% off and just got a content update.

i haven't played much of the game myself, but i did pick it up. it feels extremely similar to terraria with potentially more focus on combat and such.

i know some people are unsatisfied with blight league and stuff so maybe worth checking out.

edit: just rechecking things, it looks like the sale might be done? that would be sad, and weird to end a sale on saturday. i may have gotten it on the very last day of the sale (lucky me)
Last edited by xMustard on Oct 12, 2019, 4:11:42 PM
Last bumped on Oct 12, 2019, 5:34:46 PM
I just looked into it, it seems like it would be really sweet. It seems like it's lacking Terraria's great looting though. I can't find anything at all on the itemization other than it's randomized, and a list of the affixes.

My favorite part of Terraria was all the crazy gear you could get, every item felt special. It seems like the loot in this game might all feel sort of generic.
Need a new signature, cuz name change. I dunno though. I guess this seems fine. Yeah, this is good.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info