South park got banned in china - Poe is owned by china..

I dont feel fine playing poe anymore.. they might ban anyone anytime for anything...
I swear if they make some maven "Simon says" insta-death minigame, sirus, exarch ball minigame then i wont play poe2.
Last bumped on Oct 23, 2019, 10:21:32 AM
Banning is just the Metaword for Switching out the playerbase,
you do realise this is a finite resource,
eventually they will have to unban the banned because of overbanning and come to the conclusion to ban banning.

I hope noone has that name.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcKqhDFhNHI
Communists love to ban
"
webas wrote:
I dont feel fine playing poe anymore.. they might ban anyone anytime for anything...

Probably the case already but hey, stay on the safe side and don't compare Xi Jinping to Winnie the Pooh. :)
HAH! Considering the game's difficulty and the dependence on RNG, how would you even be able to tell if you're getting punished anyway?
Exilecon could be like Blizzcon if GGG plays their cards wrong.

Just sayin'.

Actiblizz fucked up bad. US Senators talking trash about them. LOL
Censored.
I'm pretty sure we're not allowed to discuss politics on here.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
Xavderion wrote:
I'm pretty sure we're not allowed to discuss politics on here.

It's very relevant to PoE, though. Now with Blizzard acting dumb people might turn these conversions into a test of morals. GGG may still have that ethical gaming company label on many people's minds. So, are Winnie the Pooh t-shirts banned at ExileCon? How about the symbol for a river crab?
You guys are just mad that your governments aren't as powerful.
in before the thread is closed.

But something to think about. The keyboard you used to type that, as well as the computer/monitor and about 95% of the electronics you will ever used are build by china and you gave them they money.
Current Build: Penance Brand
God build?! https://pobb.in/bO32dZtLjji5

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info