Finally!! My first EXALTED ORB drop

it took me so long, but finally, after killing a random Raised Skeleton with a bow that was just lurking around, i dropped an Exalt. GG boys

Spoiler
btw its not photoshoped, i really made a texture pack with chaoses and exalts in them, being also correctly renamed to Chaos Orb and Exalted Orb and etc other items
Last edited by Noctiss_Season2 on Oct 5, 2019, 10:43:26 PM
Last bumped on Oct 17, 2019, 7:31:23 PM
gg
Any signature worth using is against the rules. Therefore, no signature will be found here.
This is the first league I've been able to accumulate some wealth. I bought 50 Burial Chamber maps...alch and go. I had 1 Doctor card drop, and 2 Exalts, along with various other loot amounting to 13 Exalts by the time I was done with those maps. I'm 27 deep into the next 50 maps, and while no Doctor or Exalt has dropped, I have accumulated right at 290 Chaos. I spent 90 c on all 50 maps and now have approximately 16 Exalts or possibly more by the time I run the last of them. Good luck.
i laughed xD
"Now all that's left is for you getting on your knees."
if you know thanks me:) i'm dying to find out x'D
"Path of Exile's engine is currently modern, lean and fast." - Chris Wilson, September 19th, 2019

"It looks like we broke something with 3.10.0. We don't know what it is yet." - Bex, March 16th, 2020
"
muthafragg3r wrote:
This is the first league I've been able to accumulate some wealth. I bought 50 Burial Chamber maps...alch and go. I had 1 Doctor card drop, and 2 Exalts, along with various other loot amounting to 13 Exalts by the time I was done with those maps. I'm 27 deep into the next 50 maps, and while no Doctor or Exalt has dropped, I have accumulated right at 290 Chaos. I spent 90 c on all 50 maps and now have approximately 16 Exalts or possibly more by the time I run the last of them. Good luck.

New player drop rate, it won't last.
"
muthafragg3r wrote:

Aww, it's so cute seeing one of these "I 'accumulated wealth' by finding a single item in under 1/4 the time it should've taken me" posts.

Not that I can really talk, half of my current exalts came from a haste Aul's and another 4 came from Atziri's Acuity, which I got from my first Aul ever and first uber Atziri of the league.
Last edited by codetaku on Oct 17, 2019, 9:05:28 AM
Hahahahahahahahahahaha awesome.
"For we are not now that strength, which in old days moved Earth and Heaven. That which we are, we are; one equal strength of heroic hearts, made weak by time and fate, but strong in will: to strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield." - Ulysses, Tennyson

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info