Boneless Chicken "Wings"

My wife and I disagree over this issue. She insists that boneless chicken wings are wings, while I maintain that if it is boneless it's just a chicken nugget at that point.

In no way am I slamming the boneless chicken wing err nugget, I like them too, just wondering what the consensus is according to the forum users. However, if you agree with my wife then you are clearly in the wrong lol.
Last bumped on Oct 14, 2019, 11:12:46 AM
a 'nugget' is processed, like a patty.
a 'wing' is a specific part of the chicken. they are dark meat and have bones.

a 'boneless wing' is probably actually a piece of the white meat breast cut, breaded, and coated with sauce.
Last edited by Thror2k5 on Oct 3, 2019, 9:59:28 PM
It's a nugget, nuggets are cut up pieces of breast meat, boneless wings are cut up pieces of breast meat. Boneless wings do not come from the wing part of the bird and are therefore not wings.

Also nuggets don't have to be processed lots of nuggets are not.
They're breast meat chicken nuggets and lies!
Ha ha I placed an order at Wingstop and went here and this was the first thing I saw. I woke up at 7 am this morning just got up from a nap and thought I was dreaming.

I gotta say you are right. They are nuggets.
Censored.
Definitely nuggets.
Need a new signature, cuz name change. I dunno though. I guess this seems fine. Yeah, this is good.
Every so often I'm reminded why the internet is the greatest invention of mankind. This is one of those moments. :p

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info