Can Someone reply me?

I want to know if Cast When Damage Taken is working for you, guys? The support does't reply to me. I have on my main weapon Cast when damage taken- molten shell- immortal call and other setup on helm, and both didn't proc, NEVER. Even the "!" does't appear on ice golem (helm setup). Can someone PLEASE reply me if is the skill is working for you?
Last bumped on Oct 3, 2019, 8:35:41 PM
I never used Cast When Damage Taken. I tend to use Cast on Criticals however, and that works.

And when some Gems doesn´t seem to work as it "should", it may be wrong setup or something. Have you tried to use some of these Gems on other items, to see if they work? Helped me with some of the Gems I had.
"
Kundarin wrote:
I never used Cast When Damage Taken. I tend to use Cast on Criticals however, and that works.

And when some Gems doesn´t seem to work as it "should", it may be wrong setup or something. Have you tried to use some of these Gems on other items, to see if they work? Helped me with some of the Gems I had.

Cast when damage taken- Molten shell- immortal call, i dont beliave it's a wrong setup, maybe something ON THIS GAME not working. I tried to put the gems on other itens but didn't proc too. Now i cant use the skill, maybe it's time to change the skill or leave this game, sadly.
whats the level of your gems connected to CWDT? if they are higher then what it says, they won't proc.
What are the levels of the gems involved?

The traditional thing to do with CWDT is keep both it and the linked gems low level (turn off autolevel on them).

Why? Because a L20 CWDT requires you to take over 3000 damage to trigger.

You probably don't want that.

So you need to keep it lower.

The downside to it being lower is that it puts a level limit on the linked gems. Note that this is a limit to the level they require the player to be, not the gem level. IOW, a level 10 Immortal Call requires a CWDT of at least level 8. (Both have a required player level of 52 at those levels).

Also, Both Molten Shell and Immortal Call are guard spells, so their cooldowns are shared. You should probably pick one and use that, rather than trying to use both.

If you want really in-depth info about CWDT, go read the wiki page on it:

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Cast_when_Damage_Taken_Support
"
QQPQ wrote:
What are the levels of the gems involved?

The traditional thing to do with CWDT is keep both it and the linked gems low level (turn off autolevel on them).

Why? Because a L20 CWDT requires you to take over 3000 damage to trigger.

You probably don't want that.

So you need to keep it lower.

The downside to it being lower is that it puts a level limit on the linked gems. Note that this is a limit to the level they require the player to be, not the gem level. IOW, a level 10 Immortal Call requires a CWDT of at least level 8. (Both have a required player level of 52 at those levels).

Also, Both Molten Shell and Immortal Call are guard spells, so their cooldowns are shared. You should probably pick one and use that, rather than trying to use both.

If you want really in-depth info about CWDT, go read the wiki page on it:

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Cast_when_Damage_Taken_Support

Thanks for reply!!!! was my fault!!! i press the the wrong button and my gem up level !!! i'm so dumb, my bad. Really thanks to reply =)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info