Found 6-link Recipe at 175 depth!!

Lucky , this time didnt took me to 300 depths to find it . As it is early in the league im offering 6-linking services for 50 Chaos each. Msg me if interested (Psn: illy666)

Cheers
Last bumped on Oct 9, 2019, 9:57:33 PM
That's great that you found the recipe! Thanks for the report! (I'm looking, too!)

But, 50 Chaos is a bit steep for a 6 link "Mastercrafting Service" isn't it? Remember that your potential customer still has to come up with all the materials, or are you including those in the fee? :)

Anyway, it is good to know that there is someone out there who can provide such a service. Thanks!
50c aint much , compared to the fact that sometimes RnG is very rude :)

players who wanna 6-link their favourite gear will do it.

Cheers
On average it's way less than 1500 fuse per 6link, this makes the buyer have to risk you having their 1500 fusings and the huge charge of 50c.
"
On average it's way less than 1500 fuse per 6link, this makes the buyer have to risk you having their 1500 fusings and the huge charge of 50c.

From what I have seen of reports and numbers on this, it's between 1000 and 1500-1800 or so Fuse attempts.

Keep in mind that's only a "chance" while a Six-Link Craft is "Guaranteed."

All in all, it's often cheaper to buy the item already Six-Linked if you can. If you can't, throwing fuse at it is a viable option if one is prepared to fail. If you can't accept that you didn't get the RNG or it completely bankrupts you and ruins whatever chances you have that League? Just pay up and get it crafted by a Six-Link service, if available. (They're usually not unless you have a friend that can do it.)

One thing I've learned in my brief PoE-Console life is that if a build absolutely requires a Six-Link to be viable, I probably shouldn't run that build. So, I pick my first build as a League Starter Build, all the way, heavily dependent on Skill Gems and some limited, but powerful, synergies with stable Passive Skill trees and easily obtainable Uniques.

This League, though...

The Market is ruled by Price Fixers. There are so few pages of currency on display, far too many "stacks" and items that are permanently stuck there, never to be sold, only to be seen...

The only Six-Link I have is a Tabula. IF I get a Six-Link, it'll be by pure luck because I won't be able to buy the Fuse from the friggin jerks who's only purpose is to make as much currency as they can no matter what harm they do to the game or other players... /angry :/

Screw 'em. Screw 'em all.
"
Morkonan wrote:

This League, though...

The Market is ruled by Price Fixers. There are so few pages of currency on display, far too many "stacks" and items that are permanently stuck there, never to be sold, only to be seen...

The only Six-Link I have is a Tabula. IF I get a Six-Link, it'll be by pure luck because I won't be able to buy the Fuse from the friggin jerks who's only purpose is to make as much currency as they can no matter what harm they do to the game or other players... /angry :/

Screw 'em. Screw 'em all.

Yeah, the currency market on console *sucks* this league.

I don't mind the seller getting a little advantage (why else would they sell?), but it's as if there's a cabal that controls all the currency and has mutually agreed that 50% is the minimum markup on bulk conversions.

Then you're stuck deciding if you want to waste a ton of time offering on single stacks at a time (limited to 10 at once, at least half of which will either be declined or ignored, despite offering exactly what they're asking), or just eating the loss to save time.

For example, 1ex should buy at least 1000 Orbs of Alteration, but you're lucky to get more than 600 in a direct trade. If you're willing to spend 50 years making offers on piles of 10 or 20 at a time, you might eventually get that 1000. Maybe not. But that also requires paying in chaos, which means you need to risk *another* conversion loss first.

*sigh*

I never knew 6-link was so rare. I got mine at depth 110-ish. If anyone is crazy enough to come up with 1.5k fusings, I will craft this for free. Jeez.
"
I never knew 6-link was so rare. I got mine at depth 110-ish. If anyone is crazy enough to come up with 1.5k fusings, I will craft this for free. Jeez.

Nice to have players like you in the community.
Ive bought 2 6-link astral plate chests off the AH already this league with the stats i wanted for about 6ex each. Fully ready to go, no crafting needed.

I feel you may be better off just selling those fusings and what not and buying what you want out right.
I accidently 6linked my shitty roll spectre+1 body with under 100, now over 2000 into pledge of hands and I so regret not just doing the recipe. I have forsaken rngesus and take back my previous post.
Last edited by Icariumlifestealer on Oct 9, 2019, 10:48:13 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info