Is Uber Azitrir worth farming?

Hey Exiles i was wondering if Uber Aztiri is worth the farm? its costing me about 80-100 chaos per run on ps4, ive only done it once and it dropped me a good axe that sold for a few ex and was just curious if she drops other goodies, so exiles should i run her none stop or nah? Thanks in advance!
Last bumped on Oct 11, 2019, 10:26:19 AM
"
AGangstas wrote:
Hey Exiles i was wondering if Uber Aztiri is worth the farm? its costing me about 80-100 chaos per run on ps4, ive only done it once and it dropped me a good axe that sold for a few ex and was just curious if she drops other goodies, so exiles should i run her none stop or nah? Thanks in advance!

Honestly I would say no. Last league yes since the gear she drops was pretty much BiS for Cyclone builds, which was the meta build last season. Given that this season Necromancer and Saboteur builds are the new meta I would say it will be much harder to make big profits as compared to before, as people aren't going to pay as high as the 10-30 Ex that they were willing to shell out last season.

And mind you these sold pretty fast last season, you'd usually get an offer a few minutes after posting.
Last edited by Felix132000 on Oct 2, 2019, 12:57:55 AM
I've done the math before and it turned out to be, on average, in Standard, worth ~2 ex per run IF all the vertexes sold for 1 ex. Considering vertexes are not really selling anymore, and everyone is charging 1 ex for both ignorance and hope, no it's not particularly worth it.

The axe you got sells for 6, and the gloves sell for 14-15, after that it's pretty much just meh.
Last edited by Gradieus on Oct 11, 2019, 10:26:43 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info