Metro 2033 free game..for anyone!

When poe is boring, everyone feel free to play some other free games like metro 2033. Its on epic games but, who really cares if its the game you like.
I swear if they make some maven "Simon says" insta-death minigame, sirus, exarch ball minigame then i wont play poe2.
Last bumped on Oct 9, 2019, 1:00:16 AM
"Everything" is free!
I have a pretty good sense of humor. I'm not German.
Was free in Steam a long time ago

You can still claim the game, but i am still fishy on Epic game the game client, did they had Trojan Horse from China or not
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
Thanks but no thanks.

Would rather buy the game full price than trust epic with my data.

To be honest though, i'll probably be putting off playing any FPS for now, as i'm excited for when borderlands 3 is released next April :)
Souls along a conduit of blood, from one vessel to the next.
My first thought before entering was, its probably on epic.

Downloading their launcher, making an account, gives them far more worth than they lose on giving out that game, but not many people know that.

Personal data of any kind has far more value, but thanks for heads up for a free game.

There is also freegames reddit, which has daily updates.
Spreading salt since 2006
i picked this up. i had the epic launcher back when Subnautica was free. i haven't started the game up yet though, and i don't think i've played any of the metro, tho i was a massive fan of the stalker games so im looking forward to it.

i also grabbed up Celeste from a free period as well, but its too frustrating for me to really delve into.

i frequently check in to see what they have for an offer. i won't ever purchase a game from their launcher though

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info