Blight portal pathing

I wanted to share my opinion here so that you guys in ggg can have some feedback.

On consoles, since the rapid expansion of monsters existing on a map, past a threshold point, causes the collapse of the game, I feel that if the amount of portals remain the same, then you need to limit the directions in which the lanes can spawn.

Currently, I often find myself screwed by 5 lanes from the start spawning in every direction 360 degrees around the pump. This makes pump upgrading impossible because 99% of the time there are either suicide speed monsters or 8 trillion projectile monsters shoot n quickly crashin the encounter. so since its near impossible to manage all these lanes with such fast runners, the amount of monsters so quickly rises to the threshold of the crashing point that I feel you guys are overlooking such a simple fix, which is to limit max directions to spawn lanes to 3, OR limit the portals spawning off these lanes to at max 5. currently its obvious the mechanic was untested on consoles especially on t15 maps, which is really where the problem only becomes evident.
Last bumped on Sep 25, 2019, 4:05:53 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info