Blights: key disconnects from the console community

So I understand that not every league is going to be a major success every time, most console gamers and fans of poe get this and embrace the process, but what really throws me for a loops is the total lack of implementation basic ideas that can counter a failing mechanic for leagues, especially on console. For 1, theres not many builds available currently on XBOX able to earn good loot from blight and as a consequence things like chaos alchemy's, various loot used to improve a characters gear and progress becomes limited to teams, and extremely experienced gamers, why cant we get a temporary boost in loot drops in the console universe, something simple to just counter the lack of consolers ability to fully engage blight? another thing that's bothering me, is why the portals arnt being limited to a number like 3 to 5 max? with how tanKy and powerful the bosses are, and guarantee division of the lanes in complete opposite directions, you would still have a major challenge that is yet more stable... honestly it shouldn't even be an issue because the blight was easy anyways with 40 portals, it was just not completable due to the consoles crashing... so either way, 3 lanes or 30, players would've had just an easy time completeing granted the systems could handle the burdens put on them. I just wanted to put my thoughts out there, maybe they make sense to you, prolly not. either way,i felt I needed to past this as ive been playing this league since start and the loot drops are totally garbage still, and its evident that less monsters equals more stability on console. Thank you have a good day.
Last bumped on Sep 22, 2019, 2:54:00 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info