Critical Role?

I'm just curious how many players that actually visit these forums are familiar with or follow Critical Role.

I've still never played a single DnD game but there's something magical in watching voice actors I've heard for years in the games I play improv on the spot.
Yep, totally over league play.
Last bumped on Oct 1, 2019, 11:08:54 PM
I've been trying to catch up, started a few months ago from the beginning of campaign one. About 50 episodes in so far and am absolutely in love. I'm not really too familiar with anything that the players have done with their voice acting careers, but they're all definitely talented.

There was a post on reddit about some people playing PoE themed DnD, which seems like it would be a blast!
Catching up is quite daunting at first given the years they've been playing, but its worth it.

Depending on your gaming experience, you've likely heard their voices multiple times.

League of Legends, Fallout 3, Fallout NV, Skyrim, Fallout 4, SWTOR, Overwatch, Last of Us are just some of the ones that come to mind.

Then there's the anime work as well, though I prefer subs over dubbing so I'm a lot less familiar with that side. I do know that Travis and Laura both did work for Full Metal Alchemist though.

Keyleth as a fish, Grog and the Deck of Many Things, Vechna, bath time surprise, and plenty of other memorable events.

Yep, totally over league play.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info