I envy the Keto Boost/penis pill guy.

It must just feel fantastic to troll that hard. I'm not sure if everybody has been reading them, but a ton of them are fucking hilarious.

Definitely hit those things as quick as you can when you see them. Support has been overly on top of removing them lately.
Need a new signature, cuz name change. I dunno though. I guess this seems fine. Yeah, this is good.
Last bumped on Oct 7, 2019, 9:50:45 PM
Pills that will make your Penis grow bigger and all that kind of stuff.
Absolutely none of it works. All just bullshit.
Badly translated trash, I report those threads asap.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
It's not badly translated trash. It's intentionally badly worded trash in an attempt to hide some pretty funny jokes, and generalized health advice completely unrelated to the products.

90% of the time if you go to those links, it won't even bring you to anything, usually either nothing at all or a freshly made blank review page.

One time one of them seemed like an actual ad, and I was confused about it. At the bottom there was three different links, every one took you to a blank white page, at the top was just big bold letters saying "Is this post a shit?" It was fucking hilarious.

Then a good amount of the times it'll just be straight up bashing the product. Saying things like it's never been tested, they have no idea if it actually even works, or to not acknowledge the beaten up packages and broken seals.

They're very, very, rarely actual ads. I think whoever is doing it just gets paid to put the name of the product in the title, then he can just write whatever he wants in the actual post.

Edit: Typo.
Need a new signature, cuz name change. I dunno though. I guess this seems fine. Yeah, this is good.
Last edited by LV9999Majin on Oct 7, 2019, 6:40:28 PM
They're spam bots creating a body of links to manipulate their search engine rankings. The posts aren't intended to be read.
"
They're spam bots creating a body of links to manipulate their search engine rankings. The posts aren't intended to be read.

How does that work? They aren't linking to anything related to the product, and there's no search involved.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info