Xbox can't handle blight league.

So I play on a xbox one s, and attempting to do blight maps t3. I absolutely can't do them. Theres too much lag. I'm playing a caustic arrow trickster, so lag generated from my character is quite minimal. Nevertheless, these maps are generating far too much lag for my xbox to handle. I'm down to like 2 frames a second at times. I still haven't been able to complete one of these yet. Are they supposed to be soulcrushingly hard on a t3 map? Cause if so, then this is another league where we can't do your content again... like I'm legit pissed off that I got suckered into another league where pc prevails and console gets fucked. Like, could you guys just do one league where were not getting fucked? Please?
Last bumped on Sep 13, 2019, 9:40:26 AM
PC is having huge problems with Blight maps too. They're gonna be making it better in the next patch.
Need a new signature, cuz name change. I dunno though. I guess this seems fine. Yeah, this is good.
I'm having serious problems as well on my xbox One S....

I of course understand that the power of consoles is no where near the power of high end pc's, but I'm getting around 2 FPS from blights in yellow maps. I haven't even bothered trying a blighted map because I know it is impossible.

The game is designed for PC, but GGG decided to port it to consoles so I really want them to make sure it also runs smooth on them.
"
Pandakak wrote:
I'm having serious problems as well on my xbox One S....

I of course understand that the power of consoles is no where near the power of high end pc's, but I'm getting around 2 FPS from blights in yellow maps. I haven't even bothered trying a blighted map because I know it is impossible.

The game is designed for PC, but GGG decided to port it to consoles so I really want them to make sure it also runs smooth on them.

Sounds more like you just want to complain and ignore posts.
Need a new signature, cuz name change. I dunno though. I guess this seems fine. Yeah, this is good.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info