Exalted orb Image. Hope someone from GGG is reading this.

So a quick request/question. Does anyone have a higher quality and larger image of exalted orb. About size of back of a hand. A friend of mine is a big fan of the game and would love to get a tattoo of exalted on his hand but like I mentioned previously getting a good detailed image seems impossible. I thought I might just ask here and hope someone has it or someone from GGG can supply one.

Thanks in advance if anyone has it.
Last bumped on Sep 17, 2019, 6:47:15 PM
Did a quick google search and found a fairly high resolution 3d model. Wouldn't be hard to get a screen cap of it. :)
https://sketchfab.com/3d-models/exalted-orb-8729a148401b4cda8143f61c4c56c3a9
Just a lowly standard player. May RNGesus be with you.
My advice, do not get a tattoo on the hand.
As the proud owner of 5 tattoos, and a number of friends who are in the business and have extensive sleeve and other work, hand tattoos can be a job killer.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
Yeah, not hand. Do someplace no one sees casually. :) I would not hire anyone with a tat on their hand. Most likely.
Censored.
"
Cresret wrote:
So a quick request/question. Does anyone have a higher quality and larger image of exalted orb. About size of back of a hand. A friend of mine is a big fan of the game and would love to get a tattoo of exalted on his hand but like I mentioned previously getting a good detailed image seems impossible. I thought I might just ask here and hope someone has it or someone from GGG can supply one.

Thanks in advance if anyone has it.

Buy him tshirt with exalted orb. Person can get off tshirt.. If you are real friend, you should not participate in a such stupid idea.
Tattoos should only be placed on butt cheeks.
Any signature worth using is against the rules. Therefore, no signature will be found here.
"
The_Impeacher wrote:
Tattoos should only be placed on butt cheeks.

Depends on the cheeks ;)
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
Shave his head, and put it on his scalp. Let his hair grow back, and send him to Miletus. They need currency for the war effort, and your friend is seedy and scrawny enough to get through the blockade.
[19:36]#Mirror_stacking_clown: try smoke ganja every day for 10 years and do memory game
If you want something from GGG, it's always better to send an e-mail to Support.
The Bother progress: 11%

You don't even imagine how much harm you've caused. I'm not sure I'll live long enough to finish "The Bother". You're one of my murderers. You will never get my forgiveness unless you make up for what you've done.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info