Legion ending soon?

I thought it was supposed to happen already? All your gear get put into STD right away?
Last bumped on Sep 9, 2019, 6:59:37 PM
It ends when Blight starts tonight. It only ends before new league for PC.
The suspense is killing me. I want to reinstall the game in hopes for a bit more stability but I don't want to download the client right now and get the old one and have to patch. On PC we at least get kept in the loop what's going on with a launch. I think I'll just try 1 hour before launch, so in about 2 hours.
Launching the fresh league at 1 in the morning on a workday...
I'd rather just have a full week later launch. By then there might have been some patches and we can all start with a lot of time on our hands at the same time. The psychological effect of league launches and the first week is totally diminished with how it is right now.
... is not a troll
I agree, I would prefer the next friday as well. Extra time for them to clean it up and a weekend start would be much better.

I reinstalled it last night on my PS4 in hopes that it would clean some stuff up because I heard people had success doing that with Legion on consoles.
Does anyone know what time the new league starts? I thought it would be the same 1 PST start as PC original release but guess not.
My home screen counts down to 7pm Central time, but the announcement made last week made it seem like 6pm, so I'm not sure, but I would assume the countdown would be right.
Yeah, I thought it said 4:00 EST (1:00 PST). I don't have any updates and after 4:00. Anyone know the real time of update?
im guessing it starts at 4pm pdt or 6-7pm edt in like a few hours from now if certification goes smoothly. usually it does.
I just found the data on launch time in the official release document by POE. It says 4:00 PDT. It says it will be down for the hour prior to the actual launch time.
There really needs to be a set apparent time for console launches just like has been done for PC. The console launches have gone from early afternoon to now later afternoon and possibly night? Been playing this game on console since it first got ported and hoped it would get enough support and GGG would take the console side very seriously as they do the PC side. A nice early set start time ala the 1 pm PST PC start that is consistent every launch would be nice for the consoles as well. I'm sure all the authenticating and such could have been ironed out in advance of 1 pm or something needs to be fixed so it can be for more consistent further launches on console.

Just my two cents

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info