Suggest a Laptop

I’ve been having trouble with my latest build on my laptop. I’m trying to play summoner and while I’m playing on all low settings I’m getting about 15FPS in most maps. It’s really hurting my ability to play the game so I was wondering if anyone here could help suggest a good laptop to buy. I travel constantly for work so it has to be a laptop not a desktop.

Wanting to play on medium-high settings while still being able to run PoB and Poe.trade in the background. I bought one for $500 a couple of years ago but never played summoner on it. And while playing on low settings I often saw a drop to less than 10 FPS in endgame, but it’s nowhere near as bad as it has been this league.

I’m in the US. Budget is around $1k. Don’t care about touchpad as I will be using a usb mouse. And screen size is whatever as long as it’s less than 17” for my bag.
Last bumped on Sep 9, 2019, 10:16:04 AM
I have an Acer Nitro V and I'm pleased with it. The only bigger downside is that it gets fairly hot while playing PoE, but I'm sure most laptops would have that problem. Other than that it performs very well and is fairly cheap considering the performance you get. There are several variants, make sure it has an SSD, it's a must have for PoE.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info