Borderlands 3

Is just around t corner;) anyone planing to play it? I’m pretty interested in it as I did like Borderlands and borderlands 2;) But I’ll probably wait for a bit before I’ll buy it as I don’t have much free time anyway..
"There is only one true god in PoE and that is Greed... "

I don’t need anger management, I need people to stop pissing me off!
Last bumped on Sep 10, 2019, 5:30:59 AM
"
鬼殺し wrote:
Yep. Wed night gaming with an old school friend in tokyo. Cant wait!

Hmm... wed I’ll be somewhere at t sea, so no gaming for me :D
Welll, Have fun and give us some feedback once u spend some hours playing;)
"There is only one true god in PoE and that is Greed... "

I don’t need anger management, I need people to stop pissing me off!
I will definitely be buying it, and playing it with one of my good friends who is also a big fan of the series. Good thing the release is on a Friday when I get paid.
I'm going to wait until it releases on steam. I neither like nor want to support the way epic games is trying to compete with steam.

Which means that I can start... april I think? I likely need a better computer for it anyways, so I probably wouldn't be able to play at release even if I wanted to.
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
Yea I'm holding off for a steam release, Epic's kinda scummy, and more importantly their data security is super bad, and I don't want them knowing my CC number.
Imma just gonna mention it here to get the ball rollin' - Epic Store Exclusive! Let the fireworks commence. :D
It is kinda hilarious what was/is going on. Still, borderlands is only fun with my mates, and none of those have currently time.
Instead of playing BL3 i hope greedfall won't be as bad as I remember that studio productions to be. or I will wait for code vein. Or i give up and play wow classic with all those mid 30 guys brr.
As i actually like the blight league i don't really need another game right now.
Current Build: Penance Brand
God build?! https://pobb.in/bO32dZtLjji5

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info