Handling the Syndicate in 3.8

With the new master mission flow I would like to strongly suggest (if not already done for 3.8 then hopefully for 3.9). That instead of "tripling the rewards" on the console because we can't run three per map just adding 3 syndicate missions to our pool every time we would get one.

The problem with the 1 syndicate triple rewards solution is that we get significantly reduced chances to build out our relationships on the syndicate board, this makes running the mastermind even more punishing because it takes so much longer to setup our board only to have it reset and gives us significantly less chances to raise our membership levels before we run safehouses making syndicate MUCH less rewarding on the console overall.

This seems like a nice simple elegant solution, sure our "wild" syndicates will be less rewarding overall, but we get to run the same number of missions as our PC overlords from there we just have to run more maps to get there.
Last bumped on Sep 12, 2019, 9:57:38 PM
While we’re at it can we tweak the timer for the Workbench reward in the safehouses? 10 seconds on console makes it hardly worth doing.
Hi
When this happens next time can you make a screenshot of your betrayal board?
I've been trying to reproduce this problem but Jun always spawns a mission for me.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info