Can console get some simple trade filters for stats?

Some simple trade filters would be awesome. This would include things like resistances, sockets, and links. Another trade that I believe would be beneficial is a toggle to show only the items with set prices on them.

Things that would be really awesome IMO:
1. Filter by Sockets
2. Filter by Links
3. Filter by Resistances (multiple)
4. Filter by Having a set price.
5. Filter by max currency allowed

I am sure there are other filters that would be desirable like all of the filter options on poe.trade. I do think that these few simple ones would still be a huge improvement, even if they were that extensive.

As awesome as not having to go through poe.trade is and have an in game way to do trading is.
Last bumped on Sep 12, 2019, 1:25:45 PM
"
concarnae wrote:
Some simple trade filters would be awesome. This would include things like resistances, sockets, and links. Another trade that I believe would be beneficial is a toggle to show only the items with set prices on them.

Things that would be really awesome IMO:
1. Filter by Sockets
2. Filter by Links
4. Filter by Having a set price.
5. Filter by max currency allowed

I am sure there are other filters that would be desirable like all of the filter options on poe.trade. I do think that these few simple ones would still be a huge improvement, even if they were that extensive.

As awesome as not having to go through poe.trade is and have an in game way to do trading is.

This stuff along with a million other things like chat, guilds and faster load times has been requested for almost 2 years now and still hasn't been implemented. There are 3 reasons for this. GGG some how managed to ignores every single request, they saw the requests but they cannot implement it because they don't know how, or they see these requests and simply say no.
"
concarnae wrote:
4. Filter by Having a set price....

You can filter using the included toggle for items that have a sale price listed. You can also do a search string using the tilde key to force it to only search for that specific text string. ie:"~ Cold Damage" And, iirc, the "M" key has some search string function as well. (You can add multiple string filters to that tilde-toggled search string text.)

But, those are based on "Search String" mechanics and only cover "text." They don't cover things like Sockets, Links, Socket Colors, etc... and all the nifty stuff that PC PoE players can filter for.

There are several other nifty search string things, but I don't remember them all atm nor where they might be listed. Sorry. :( I do remember that the search feature could extend deeper, to hidden strings in the item, IIRC. I don't know if they filtered that out or not.

TLDR: I do agree with you, but we do have some useable search string mechanics at least.
I need an upvote button!

They could add common game-speak to the text filter e.g. 5L = five link, 6S = six sockets, etc).

It would also be really awesome if it could "collapse" the results to only those matching your description. That way you don't have page through 50 pages of Prophecies to find the 3 overpriced copies of the Fated prophecy that you want.

BTW, speaking of prophecies, if they could switch prophecies to work like Divination Cards (be their own category), that would be fantastic.

I don't know what Morkonan means by "the included toggle for items that a sale price listed"... but if you put a ~ (tilde) by itself in the the filter, it shows everything with a price.

Another trick is that if you press the search button again (Square on PS4), it will jump to the last item type you were on in the list, within the same session.

For example, let's say you're looking for some "The Wind" divination cards. Div cards are *way* down the list, and "The Wind" is *way* down that list.

You do your search, make some offers, and then go run a few a maps. Now you want to search again.

Open the Trade Market, hit square to open the search... it's at the top, and empty. Hit square again, and it jumps straight down to Divination Cards -> The Wind, because that's where you were last.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info