What the hell is wrong with you people, why do you like computers?

What I thought was a missing GRUB just turned into a six hour horse shit fondling marathon. It was a horrible experience.

Anything goes wrong with my PS4 I hold the power button down for 10 seconds, a screen pops up, I hit a button and it fixes itself.

Now I've got 70% of my hard drive partitioned off to Windows that won't boot. Which I don't want to just remove, because getting Vista installed and functioning properly without paying a stupid amount for a disk was it's own mess of shit.

Computers are stupid and terrible, and I want to sleep like four hours ago.

On the bright side, after a year I finally got the Nvidia proprietary drivers working in Lubuntu. Clone Hero is running so smooth.
Need a new signature, cuz name change. I dunno though. I guess this seems fine. Yeah, this is good.
Last bumped on Sep 9, 2019, 12:48:55 PM
You're using Windows Vista, the second most terrible Windows after Windows Millenium. Use Windows 10 and enjoy a console-like experience.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
Vista.

Can I make a gentle suggestion that you find your install disc for vista, douse it in the most flammable liquid you can find, and hurl it off a cliff like a shiny flaming frisbee.

Seriously, if you want to use windows then use a newer operating system. If you don't want to use 10 for some reason then at least use 7, for your own sake.
Souls along a conduit of blood, from one vessel to the next.
But Vista was the best! It was the peak of Windows before they started cluttering the OS up with useless dependant services and spyware.

I do admit 7 can be considered better for all the QoL it added, but it's not worth double the resources being used up. Vista runs so smooth.

I did already just wipe the hard drive and I plan on using a newer OS, but 10 is definitely not going on here. That whole OS is just a mess hidden behind a pretty UI.
Need a new signature, cuz name change. I dunno though. I guess this seems fine. Yeah, this is good.
Vista is the best... never thought I'd hear someone say that.

I always remembered Vista and ME basically falling in the same boat. I'd rather use XP if I was going that far back.

As for 64 bit support, seven may no longer get the support but I'd still easily use it over vista, just for sanity's sake.
Yep, totally over league play.
"

SeCKSEgai wrote:

Vista is the best... never thought I'd hear someone say that.

I always remembered Vista and ME basically falling in the same boat. I'd rather use XP if I was going that far back.

This. XP for it's time was remarkably stable and good. I would still use it if it was supported. 7 also was good though.
Censored.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info