Xbox store reviews

Just checked the xbox store reviews of the game.

It's full of player complaining the game crashs, or that GGG does no care about the state of the game.

How do you plan to answer to these reviews?
You ignore the console community on the forum, but it got public exposure now, giving you bad credits on the store.

Not sure that you care...

I just gave up on you...
Last edited by Sir Kiliak on Sep 6, 2019, 5:54:00 PM
Last bumped on Sep 11, 2019, 11:36:20 AM
They obviously don't care. I'm sure they released the console versions just to be nice to the people who would want to play it on there. They wouldn't leave it in the state it's in if they were just doing it as a cash grab.

The game is playable, and it gets updated just as much as PC does (not as frequently though). I'm sure all they really care about for the console version right now is that people like it enough to play it, and if they make good money on it, it's just a plus.
Need a new signature, cuz name change. I dunno though. I guess this seems fine. Yeah, this is good.
"
Sir Kiliak wrote:
Just checked the xbox store reviews of the game.

It's full of player complaining the game crashs, or that GGG does no care about the state of the game.

How do you plan to answer to these reviews?
You ignore the console community on the forum, but it got public exposure now, giving you bad credits on the store.

Not sure that you care...

I just gave up on you...

I haven't had PoE crash since the Delve debacle. (XBox One)

They don't "ignore" the console community on the forums.

And, frankly, many "Reviews" on store pages are often used by players who just want to vent their frustration. YES, PoE has had some bad issues. But, they generally iron them out fairly quickly. For dire issues, like zone crashes, ability/skill bugs, borked encounters and the like, patches generally come pretty quickly.

I'm no "fanboi" but your criticism doesn't always apply. Because PoE releases and entirely new batch of content four times a year, they also have to patch/update/bugfix it four times or more a year... That means there could be more times that players notice some issues, here and there, every year.

This is like a "AAA" game releasing new maps/areas/classes/DLC four times a year and then issuing a bugfix/update for it. That happens pretty frequently and they get complaints all the time, too.

"
BloodPuddles wrote:
... I'm sure they released the console versions just to be nice to the people who would want to play it on there. They wouldn't leave it in the state it's in if they were just doing it as a cash grab...

It's a free product that they are using as an avenue to their in-game marketplace, just like it is on PC. They didn't release the game on consoles because they wanted to do anyone any kind of favor or just to be "nice" to them... It's a business, just like any other game developer's enterprise. Making money by selling a product is also not a "cash grab." It's... a business.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info