Quite like these pictures...(magnets)

Not intended to educate/etc. It's just part of the world view of the character in the story I am writing. Mainly done to save me from going thru tons of hand writing to revisit concepts for the details in the story.
Front

Back

Background
The stories I'm writing is not for education either, but to detail the life-views/minds of persons and their coming to be, etc...everywhere nowadays it seems like people argue about worth, and they place that where value is.
For me worth and value is not the same... It is arguable that a Carl Sagan is most definitely worth more than the homeless drunk who does nothing but spread the stench of feces and urine in public libraries where he goes surfing the internet in time spared, but I've never cared about that. If that worth you will have placed in me for values, then here I let you know, that by the time I become ... you, the whole, will be left naked and alive with your guts slit out, wrapped around the pole for the ravens to peck while the self is to scream in pain, agony, and terror, but not because I am going to do anything to you, but because you will have failed to account for possibility of the scenario I have therein forewarned...Life...You are the one who does not understand life! No association for the costs involved and are a fool.

Values...is like what the thing went thru, where is started, how it ends, and no more important is there on the before than is there the after; everyone of those, I remember, I live inside the character as much as they inside me...the rest expanse of knowledge is broken and reshaped, and often I find my brain like cotton candy, it all just melts away, I learn fast, but forget equally as fast, and so I make the picture to free up some ram, condense it so when I read it there is a base to extract from.

//Edit: didn't write it in the picture, but to add in on the wall analogy that is used to describe a magnet. When one measures gaussian flux, What is going on is pretty much equivalent to you taking a tesla one-way value, lets say IN->Out no resistance in series straight up to the In->Out no resistance arrangement upon the magnet face, then you see how strongly attracted they are to each other, but that is just energy around flowing thru those wall linings and hence pushing them together as they maneuver thru. And when you go testing the other end to look at repulsion, you basically flip the tesla one way value and you have your two resistance ends facing towards another, so when flow goes in it is resisted on the center and as that resistance cannot flow back since it was sourced thru a one way stream to begin with you then get repulsion. So there is nothing really moving like a fan moving streams of air when it is turned on, the work is already done, the magnet is inanimate, dead in a sense, and there is no energy in it of itself outsides that sourced from the environment as is the case with all matter. Note that the tesla valve analogy does has its cutoff points tho, being that for a magnet it is a clear case of interaction between across boundaries.

Edit 9/20
Part 2 Geometric Considerations of Force in Motion and the Atomic Model
Front

Back
Last edited by SIQI on Sep 20, 2019, 11:55:45 PM
Last bumped on Sep 27, 2019, 2:29:44 PM
It is vital that you answer the question that's been on everyone's mind since 2010: magnets, how do they work?

Jeff Nadrich
Last edited by thebee78 on Oct 11, 2019, 2:59:02 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info