Inflammatory Topics, Such as Politics or Religion

From the Code of Conduct page:

"
Today we have made an update to our Code of Conduct to disallow the discussion of inflammatory topics, such as Politics or Religion. Our staff will be removing any posts or threads that breach these guidelines.

So. My 10c says this is a Tencent-motivated policy update. Anyone else? :)
- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0- 0 * - <
<739610877-3104-376.101077-1106.75103739110792103.108-5'92.9410776.>
- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0- 0 * - <
Last edited by Al_GGG on Sep 2, 2019, 5:29:33 PM
Last bumped on Sep 2, 2019, 5:29:22 PM
PS, I think it's cute how "politics" and "religion" are Capitalized.
<739610877-3104-376.101077-1106.75103739110792103.108-5'92.9410776.>
Last edited by bwam on Sep 2, 2019, 10:03:15 AM
Unrelated: I was recently booted from a guild I was invested in, in another game, over some “suffer not the witch to live” shit. Not the sort of hyperbolic joyrants as seen on here, pretty much only called somebody out for spreading a hoax.

Related: Fuck it.
Devolving Wilds
Land
“T, Sacrifice Devolving Wilds: Search your library for a basic land card and reveal it. Then shuffle your library.”
I think it was just an attempt to make the forums less shitty. They're both extremely boring subjects, and somehow also get people pissed.

I don't wanna read about what president people think would be good at pretending to have a say in anything.
Need a new signature, cuz name change. I dunno though. I guess this seems fine. Yeah, this is good.
"
I think it was just an attempt to make the forums less shitty. They're both extremely boring subjects, and somehow also get people pissed.

Agreed minus being boring. GGG has a weak hand in this age of manufactured outrage, so they’re going for the kindergarten treatment.

I wonder which fee fees will be bruised next, that the rest of the nice little boys and girls will have to give up something else for. I don’t hold it against them (GGG), [Removed by Support] disruptive to business; I am nonetheless disappointed.
Devolving Wilds
Land
“T, Sacrifice Devolving Wilds: Search your library for a basic land card and reveal it. Then shuffle your library.”
Last edited by Lisa_GGG on Sep 2, 2019, 3:57:54 PM
BloodPuddles420 wisely said:

"...what president people think would be good at pretending to have a say in anything..."

I could've never put it any better, I wholeheartedly agree and fully support your way of thinking. At the same time I wonder what is there left for me to do? Accept... fate? But that is what most (if not all) religions advocate, accept fate, suffer it gladly n all that crap. Correct me if I'm wrong but there is a slight contradiction going on. On one hand you dismiss politics and religion as "boring subjects" (your exact words), on the other hand you follow the dogmatic doctrine to the letter. Or not?

I have no intention to put words in your mouth, just trying to understand. All one can do, after all is simply take a closer look at things, change perspective, maybe then one can look at things more clearly.
Ἀρχή Σοφίας ἡ τῶν ὀνομάτων ἐπίσκεψις -Ἀντισθένης ἁπλοκύων
Anybody who has a clue about theology knows that "accepting things on fate" is a serious twisting of the interpretation of the scriptures.

In the old jewish testament "jahwe" clearly submits to the people when they unite to oppose him.

It's a childish notion to think of "fate" as dogmatic following without understanding or experience, not to disagree many sects or cults utilize that interpretation to further their goals.

It's like people using the concepts of heaven and hell for political gains instead of simply looking at subjective inner reality and understanding heaven and hell don't need to be invented at all or projected in a time beyond one owns life.

Inb4 lock btw.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
Hey guys

If you have any questions or concerns regarding our Code of Conduct, please contact us at support@grindinggear.com and we'll be happy to discuss this with you. This thread has now been closed.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info