Next Patch Console NeverSink Loot Filter?

Anyone know if this is making it into next patch for consoles? I found this at NeverSink's github while trying to find explanations of specific settings for each filter level currently available for consoles. It was posted there 6 days ago.

Copy/Paste:

These filters have been specifically adjusted to suit console gameplay better
(because they can pick up masses of items faster and easier, but have a harder time picking out the right items).

Generally speaking they're higher strictness filters that show more currency:

Constrict1x: Strict + All Currency (incl. scrolls)
Constrict2x: Very Strict + All Currency (incl. scrolls)
Constrict3x: Very Strict + All Currency (EXCL. Scrolls and armourers and trash divination cards)
Constrict4x: Uber Strict + All Currency (EXCL. Scrolls and armourers and trash divination cards)
Constrict5x: Uber+ Strict + All Currency (EXCL. Scrolls and armourers and trash divination cards)

Additionally all these filters show fewer crafting bases, no chancing bases and don't completely hide "outleveled" low tier maps.

END Copy/Paste.

I really hope this is available next patch for consoles.

Best Regards,

JHJ
Last edited by JunkheadJoe on Sep 2, 2019, 6:55:14 AM
Last bumped on Sep 2, 2019, 9:28:06 AM
They're already live just scroll down to the bottom and there they are...
I have run through them before and saw them, but was wondering if there were any updates to it incoming since it was updated 6 days ago. There are still a few tweaks I would really appreciate seeing in there.

IE No threshold for seeing/not seeing some currencies and item levels.

I'll check them all again when I log back in, just to make sure I'm not being pre-Alzheimer about it.

Best Regards,

JHJ
Alright, got it now. I never caught the fact it was all currency included but with the items scaled out via strictness and/or zone level.

Thanks, Grobu. Constrict2x is my new happy place.

Best Regards,

JHJ

Last edited by JunkheadJoe on Sep 2, 2019, 9:28:30 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info