HAH I TOOK ALL OF YOUR WATER and filled it with DIET COKE.

NANANANA including your shower water

Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last bumped on Sep 2, 2019, 6:53:23 PM
We used to remove scale and lime from plastic and resin plumbing fixtures by briefly soaking them in a cup of Coke. That pH of 4 really does wonders against even the most stubborn calcified crap, especially in items like shower heads and faucet aerator traps, which are made of fiddly little wire meshes or have a thousand little tiny holes that you cannot scrub out.

IDk if Diet Coke has the same caustic power, but if it's carbonated, it's likely just as strong for getting the crap out of your plumbing.

On chrome-plated brass you'll need to rinse it off immediately. Polypropylene and aluminum - don't use. ANd don't mix it with CLR anti-scale, or you'll likely recreate a scene from Die Hard.
[19:36]#Mirror_stacking_clown: try smoke ganja every day for 10 years and do memory game
Nuh uh. Having a tea right now.
Any signature worth using is against the rules. Therefore, no signature will be found here.
I can feel the cancer brewing already. Much thanks.
Need a new signature, cuz name change. I dunno though. I guess this seems fine. Yeah, this is good.
Eww.
Censored.
I can’t believe you’ve done this.
Devolving Wilds
Land
“T, Sacrifice Devolving Wilds: Search your library for a basic land card and reveal it. Then shuffle your library.”

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info